[Release] ApiBot

01/31/2014 03:55 Real.epvp#61
Thanks Trick For answering That :)
02/07/2014 01:15 Big.userantiHACK#62
Still working at the moment but this tool may give some ban's?
02/07/2014 04:52 Buk485#63
I'm not testing I have a problem can you help me ?
02/08/2014 01:11 Trick Kiste#64
@Big.userantiHACK
This is not directly a "bot"! More a tool ;) And no, you can not be banned!

@Buk485
If you need help you should check my newly released video --->

Download newest version ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2014 02:49 albertorma#65
Doesn't work in es4 server
02/08/2014 08:47 PrdlyAndel#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertorma View Post
Doesn't work in es4 server
Hmm what for you doesnt work?
02/08/2014 08:59 vokovl#67
The author, what you smoked when wrote this program? ?
and why paid links? decided to earn? ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2014 09:06 albertorma#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm what for you doesnt work?
It cant conect, but it does with any other server, so i think is because the tool...
02/08/2014 09:16 PrdlyAndel#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
The author, what you smoked when wrote this program? ?
and why paid links? decided to earn? ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hmm it is their problem not your. I think this tool/bot is very good and I think they can do paid links on their site :)
02/08/2014 09:20 vokovl#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm it is their problem not your. I think this tool/bot is very good and I think they can do paid links on their site :)
but maybe, I don't want to litter a traffic with advertizing links? He had to warn about it, also as TBot put thnx to itself at a forum
02/08/2014 20:41 Trick Kiste#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertorma View Post
Doesn't work in es4 server
Some servers have not been added because you somehow can't access them over the normal DO server menu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
The author, what you smoked when wrote this program? ?
and why paid links? decided to earn? ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes I would like to earn a bit money bu have it free for people to use! And therefore, I just you pay links! As @PrdlyAndel said, it's none of your concern ;) Mine your own business and stop cracking the scripts! I'll make it so you can't de-compile them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertorma View Post
It cant conect, but it does with any other server, so i think is because the tool...
I'll try to add the servers that are missing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
The author, what you smoked when wrote this program? ?
and why paid links? decided to earn? ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also, it's not like I'm making hundreds of Dollars with the adfly! So what you bi*ching about?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertorma View Post
Doesn't work in es4 server
I have added es4 and it will be included in the next version(v2.0)
If you or anyone else find servers that I have forgotten to add, please write me and I'll add 'em!
02/09/2014 12:58 vokovl#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Kiste View Post
Mine your own business and stop cracking the scripts! I'll make it so you can't de-compile them...
close one eye and dream
02/09/2014 14:57 Trick Kiste#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
close one eye and dream
You'll see...
02/09/2014 16:28 PrdlyAndel#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
close one eye and dream
Hmm you are only hacker :) Stop spaming cracks and bad things about ApiBot. Thanks
02/09/2014 17:53 vokovl#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm you are only hacker :) Stop spaming cracks and bad things about ApiBot. Thanks
yes, i only hacker)) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]