WOW! What is going to happen to DarkOrbit?

11/30/2013 08:44 hawk799#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
and i have a friend who didn't use bot and didn't put money in the game and he has 27 lf4,+35pp,full hercules,full havocs and a lot of ammo 2.000.000 x4...
just put your account in palladium everyday with pet and open gates with it.
Lol , sorry but ......... I cant believe this:D:) I was playing with bot and sometimes paying and I was still weak
11/30/2013 11:56 dzubix#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk799 View Post
Lol , sorry but ......... I cant believe this:D:) I was playing with bot and sometimes paying and I was still weak
just do palla 36 hours in 2 days all time and u will be like him with no bot.
11/30/2013 12:30 OdessAngel#63
Guys you always cry when you say DarkOrbit is too much expensive and commercial but when they make some updates and add the possibility to buy VERY expensive items in credits you cry...what tha...
11/30/2013 12:33 dzubix#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdessAngel View Post
Guys you always cry when you say DarkOrbit is too much expensive and commercial but when they make some updates and add the possibility to buy VERY expensive items in credits you cry...what tha...
Do is not too expensive. they should add prem for lower price, but not new ships etc to trade. i hope it will be only designs, or else all noobs will go to do cubes with they'r new ships aegis citadel etc. and every noob will have aegis. designs ok. not every noob can buy aegis. lol That's stupid idea!
11/30/2013 12:34 skeith_sk8#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk799 View Post
Lol , sorry but ......... I cant believe this:D:) I was playing with bot and sometimes paying and I was still weak
Belive him, i know people with more items pi and so on without bot
11/30/2013 14:34 bestbots_support#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzubix View Post
Do is not too expensive. they should add prem for lower price, but not new ships etc to trade. i hope it will be only designs, or else all noobs will go to do cubes with they'r new ships aegis citadel etc. and every noob will have aegis. designs ok. not every noob can buy aegis. lol That's stupid idea!
how can a noob buy aegis if will cost billions?
how can a noob defend with aegis if have no shields and lasers ?

:)))=)) dont worry
12/03/2013 11:30 Never(*)#67
Stop playin and use time at school, earn money and get a life brothers. :-)
12/03/2013 15:11 dzubix#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
how can a noob buy aegis if will cost billions?
how can a noob defend with aegis if have no shields and lasers ?

:)))=)) dont worry
(3 noobs +3 aegis / cube * kill) * 4 of these groups= no cube for me
12/03/2013 20:20 †ţнε_Eternal_ℓéģéņđ†#69
hehe you are right man.I just put a pixelbot to collect boxes and i dont stay on pc,i dont play.I have real life,my girlfriend,friends,i play football and i spent a little time to study.Just use a pixelbot and enjoy life as "never" comment.I recommend boxybot(fuso) but now its payable(4 euros).If u dont want to buy it u can use other pixelbots that are free.Concluding,i dont really believe that elite items will be on auction because noone will pay to buy uridium. :)
12/03/2013 20:47 Tobalex#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by †ţнε_Eternal_ℓéģéņđ† View Post
hehe you are right man.I just put a pixelbot to collect boxes and i dont stay on pc,i dont play.I have real life,my girlfriend,friends,i play football and i spent a little time to study.Just use a pixelbot and enjoy life as "never" comment.I recommend boxybot(fuso) but now its payable(4 euros).If u dont want to buy it u can use other pixelbots that are free.Concluding,i dont really believe that elite items will be on auction because noone will pay to buy uridium. :)
Why are people paying for this game? Because they don't want to waste time with npc killing. So they don't stop to buy Uridium, because it would take to long time to get all things in auction.

Use your brain just a little bit. The credit price will be very high.
12/03/2013 21:19 dzubix#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobalex View Post
Why are people paying for this game? Because they don't want to waste time with npc killing. So they don't stop to buy Uridium, because it would take to long time to get all things in auction.

Use your brain just a little bit. The credit price will be very high.
i already start to save credits :) but got -15mil honor :(