how can i seal the item? and how much the bat muffler and wally ring no. 8 at PH server?..
Actually its not that hard to find. a little research around won't do any harm right? but you can refer here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Where can i Find socket Id's?
btw PH
Dude, why this nub Sockets?Quote:
Actually its not that hard to find. a little research around won't do any harm right? but you can refer here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You can't do that.Quote:
Ph Elsword changing the attributes quantity.. how?
I tried and on the game it became 1 quantity to upgrade it to level 3 but when I tried to upgrade it to level 3 the description says that lack of el shards..what's missing? im using el_kom and lua editor.. help!
Why change quantity if you can edit the effect of level 1 Attributes. :DQuote:
Ph Elsword changing the attributes quantity.. how?
I tried and on the game it became 1 quantity to upgrade it to level 3 but when I tried to upgrade it to level 3 the description says that lack of el shards..what's missing? im using el_kom and lua editor.. help!
in my server it name Dungeon_Peita_Offerings_Alter, but if still confuse go to elwiki, and then looking for some dungeon at there, if still confuse, so try to matched every stage in that lua code from elwiki :D .. CMIIWQuote:
Just want to ask,
what is the name of the LUA file of Altar of Dedication?
if you want to edit your title you can check every title out on the titletable.lua inside 036.Quote:
guys . can you help me . about the . elsword id socket . i found some di socket .for title but . i think its not complete can some one help me . find coz i want to edit the title on my elword ph . but i want other id socket . thank .
... sorry for my bad English
you cant craft ultimate polish sets you can only get it by drop (feita region) or by box .Quote:
Sirs where can I get/craft ultimate polish aqueton armor (rune slayer) besides the market...
and oh! I play in PH