That Virus Scan is a Fake :)
GData found a Trojaner.
GData found a Trojaner.
I'm playing TS2 - VietNam server with a Xtrap 2932,i think it looks like PH version.I have some problems when using this tool.I just see a white blank window when i open TS2 launcher and multiclient in the 2nd time.Can u give me some tips?These are my steps:Quote:
ok run the game, an have NO OTHER WINOWS named TwelveSky2(Sometimes your file explorrer windows will be named TwelveSky2 if your browsing that folder) then after your shure only 1 ts2 window is open Run my multi client add +10 to your y so instead o fit being 768 put 778 then if it works ts2 window should be "Sucked" into another window
<.< wala,
and for the invalid win32 thingy, bro its your antivirus deleting my virtuall process because ti detects it as a virus <.<