I am running this bot in the chinese version of the chinese client and I am fine with that. I don't care about running it in english because I am not in front of my screen to read stuff while botting.....
My looting problem got fixed by itself for some reason, I just checked/unchecked many times while saving and it finally decided to start looting.
But I have another problem.
Let's say I record a route from the village to the hunting zone. After I am done recording, I go back to the village and starts the bot. My bot follows the route correctly, but after reaching the last waypoint...it's doing the route again but towards the village...what the hell? Why is it just not staying to the last waypoint? Is it supposed to work like that?
This feature should be called "Patrol" instead of "Route". So now I have to uncheck this thing because it screws me up, but how I am gonna send the bot back to the hunting zone?
My looting problem got fixed by itself for some reason, I just checked/unchecked many times while saving and it finally decided to start looting.
But I have another problem.
Let's say I record a route from the village to the hunting zone. After I am done recording, I go back to the village and starts the bot. My bot follows the route correctly, but after reaching the last waypoint...it's doing the route again but towards the village...what the hell? Why is it just not staying to the last waypoint? Is it supposed to work like that?
This feature should be called "Patrol" instead of "Route". So now I have to uncheck this thing because it screws me up, but how I am gonna send the bot back to the hunting zone?