[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite

02/05/2013 21:38 gavsta#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Learn how to use a meme. Come back.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2013 21:40 ismokedrow#62
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S. I really enjoyed that quip about me asking a community I was a part of to donate to keep the server open. Yes because that and losing 400$ dollars because you are a complete failure are the same thing, in Gavy's world.
02/05/2013 21:43 gavsta#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
heres one for you...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2013 21:46 kaderebak#64
Stop discussion , juicy

I think it should have been this way a long time ago

there ain't no such thing as a free lunch

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2013 21:47 ismokedrow#65
I think this is hilarious. Because anyone who looks can see he is just a mental calamity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
heres one for you...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and I raise you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2013 21:50 gavsta#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Awww...it's trying to catch me up. But it doesn't really I've been playing with it this whole time....adorable..

Aw, it's trying to use grammar and make sense, It is failing :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaderebak View Post
Stop discussion , juicy

I think it should have been this way a long time ago

there ain't no such thing as a free lunch

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Listening to that is like listening to Nyan cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I think this is hilarious. Because anyone who looks can see he is just a mental calamity.




and I raise you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Who would want to copy you?
02/05/2013 21:53 ismokedrow#67
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


P.S

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/06/2013 09:28 g00dman#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S. I really enjoyed that quip about me asking a community I was a part of to donate to keep the server open. Yes because that and losing 400$ dollars because you are a complete failure are the same thing, in Gavy's world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
heres one for you...


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I think this is hilarious. Because anyone who looks can see he is just a mental calamity.



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and I raise you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This entire thread is beginning to look like the vote page on 9gag.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/06/2013 11:03 gavsta#69
#Close request making a new thread: