[Guide] New agBot-Guide

05/05/2010 00:04 anicked#61
yeah i also need a different loader that works?
05/11/2010 03:41 mew123#62
Thank you, this is very straight forward. If anyone has troubles now... I don't know what to say.
05/13/2010 18:11 Mefra#63
Great guide. Already used it a while ago, but wanted to try it again. But I seem to be doing something wrong. Always used Testosterone, but can't find the right one anymore, so right now I'm playing without. For some reason AGBOT can't seem to find the sro client.

These are the things I've tried:

NuConnector
AGBOT
SRO_Client.exe

SRProxy (perhaps I should turn Revbot compatible off?)
AGBOT
SRO_Client.exe

Anyone has any idea why it won't work? Or do I have to do:
SRProxy
NuConnector
AGBOT
SRO_Client.exe

Thanks for the reply
05/14/2010 23:09 Nadon#64
Very well and simple guide, good job.

I say sticky this.
05/16/2010 17:09 GoldLion#65
does agbot still work?
10/13/2010 03:26 gibnihtmus92#66
I dont get the script system. Can you explain to us how we make our own scripts?
04/09/2011 22:37 Dangerline#67
can explain how can make my bot to pass the justice statue ? couse he aways pass trought it :) and die and i should manual bring it to the location tnx
04/09/2011 23:14 gandbusta92#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerline View Post
can explain how can make my bot to pass the justice statue ? couse he aways pass trought it :) and die and i should manual bring it to the location tnx
make new script walking around the statue?
04/10/2011 00:29 Dangerline#69
yeah but how to make this new script its a little bit hard can you explain me step by step ?

see found this where to make new script but did need to go to evry single npc wich i need for exsample to buy poition repair etc in this new script ?
04/10/2011 16:37 gm55#70
agbot supported clientless?
04/11/2011 13:58 mzungu1#71
is there any loader working for the iSRO atm? have tried a couple but they all dc me after 5 minutes played...
04/11/2011 17:00 nu4ever#72
is this working?
04/11/2011 17:27 mzungu1#73
what u mean is this working? :/