[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG / KOpenStealth

10/04/2012 16:15 panther1svk#61
so here are some of my works... i dont have much time so this is for now all i can get...

Banners

Logos

these materials can be use , only if i win ! ;)
10/04/2012 16:19 Andrew™#62
^^You´re winner already Panther :D
10/04/2012 16:30 kamieniarz#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther1svk View Post
so here are some of my works... i dont have much time so this is for now all i can get...

Banners

Logos

these materials can be use , only if i win ! ;)
Nice! Good job :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew™ View Post
^^You´re winner already Panther :D
I wouldn't be so sure :P

Everything is possible!
10/04/2012 16:45 Andrew™#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
I wouldn't be so sure :P
Everything is possible!
How you can say this? :D It´s panther, who is here better graphic? :rolleyes:
Everything is possible right! But no today :cool:
10/04/2012 16:56 panther1svk#65
Do not exaggerate ...there are much more better graphics.. anyway thanks for support ;)
10/04/2012 17:13 dhabei#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
This can't go in the Freebies section.


That is in the Freebies section.

As it's about Dark Orbit, I will leave it here. But stick to the deadline please! Thanks.
i am so dissapointed
back to the theme here is my logo
>>>dobots.pl<<<
10/04/2012 19:02 Malware442#67
Look attachemens :) I will send them also to email
Are much clear on the email ,check them (background is transparent).
10/04/2012 22:40 Arby#68
#reopened.

Solved the issue. Please, don't spam.
Only post please if the post is actually necessary.
10/04/2012 22:46 kamieniarz#69
Thanks.

Changes: Contest lasts until 8/10/2012
10/05/2012 09:02 gara250#70
I'm gonna start now :) and i need a Kbot license lince mine just expired gime like... 1 - 3 days
10/05/2012 09:12 murcko#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gara250 View Post
I'm gonna start now :) and i need a Kbot license lince mine just expired gime like... 1 - 3 days
WTF .. already bot for 12 years in 5 years old game?
10/05/2012 10:00 gara250#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by murcko View Post
WTF .. already bot for 12 years in 5 years old game?
No i had this old license for 2 months when the WP crack was there :D
10/05/2012 17:18 kamieniarz#73
3 days left :) Get hurry!
10/05/2012 18:42 DarkOrbitPvPHunter#74
I can`t win :([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/05/2012 19:33 kamieniarz#75
Why? O.o