[Bots/Tools] Info-Thread 2.0

10/06/2012 19:29 Andrew™#61
Already it´s 2.0 ;)
10/06/2012 19:51 105 077 121#62
I canged version number,
I cannot change Arbys part (UW), sry
10/06/2012 19:58 Arby#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMysтeяY^ View Post
I canged version number,
I cannot change Arbys part (UW), sry
I've done my part.
10/06/2012 20:45 Andrew™#64
Thanks to both..I only want to say next time, it´s "voland3" not "voldand3" ;) iMystery have it bad in free tools & bots.
10/06/2012 21:31 105 077 121#65
Now its, corected
10/06/2012 21:49 Requiable#66
Can you add my Tools please?

AutoRocket
AmmoChanger
All in One Tool

All Tools are aviable here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

All are Version 1.1

Thanks ;)

Requiable
10/07/2012 10:21 The.Dhalsim#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
I've done my part.
Nice work friend ^^
10/07/2012 15:50 Yakuza™#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiable View Post
Can you add my Tools please?

AutoRocket
AmmoChanger
All in One Tool

All Tools are aviable here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

All are Version 1.1

Thanks ;)

Requiable
Gestern ist es mir mit dem AmmoChanger dauernd passiert das mein Schiff einfach den angriff abgebrochen hat. Woran kann das denn liegen?
10/07/2012 15:58 Requiable#69
Hab dich in Skype geaddet. Nehm an. Dann kann ich das mit dir regeln, da ich epvp damit nicht zuspammen möchte ;)
10/07/2012 23:36 kamieniarz#70
Add Guardian Angel :)
10/08/2012 18:18 L1m4ro#71
@ Boxy updated!
10/11/2012 16:36 Grizzzly!#72
Boxybot have a display bug now...
10/11/2012 18:28 onurbedirhan#73
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Add my bot, too :)
10/11/2012 18:49 Andrew™#74
Maybe this 2:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/11/2012 21:02 Fifa-13-#75
Man hätte den alten auch einfach wieder reopen können.
Naja thanks hunting ;)