[Test-Release] DO Push Bot by Lino and andrew12341

07/08/2012 19:04 Måğįĉ#61
Can i get the tool pls?

Btw: 300 Post :D
07/08/2012 20:45 Andrew™#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Måğįĉ View Post
Can i get the tool pls?

Btw: 300 Post :D
For now no :p Maybe in future
07/08/2012 22:07 kostalphas2#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341 View Post
For now no :p Maybe in future
i would like it too.. :)
07/08/2012 22:12 klaw555#64
I am not going to beg to get into the beta, just wanted to say that it looks good and can't wait to see the final product rolled out!

Regards,
Klaw555
07/08/2012 23:09 Andrew™#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostalphas2 View Post
i would like it too.. :)
Everyone can get it. This is the problem...I mean, test versions will be free for testers, but full versions will can be paid... Already I don´t know :confused:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaw555 View Post
I am not going to beg to get into the beta, just wanted to say that it looks good and can't wait to see the final product rolled out!

Regards,
Klaw555
I don´t undersand your post bro. Can you post it else?
07/08/2012 23:52 mmohut#66
what are pushbots for?.. srry noob question
07/09/2012 00:29 lolbots#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmohut View Post
what are pushbots for?.. srry noob question
Pushing , when a PUSH BOT send Big Boys and you kill them to get rank and experience honor etc.... very usefull to be Colonel:)
07/09/2012 02:21 dempdarknes#68
[QUOTE=andrew12341;17584071]Everyone can get it. This is the problem...I mean, test versions will be free for testers, but full versions will can be paid... Already I don´t know :confused:






So I do not like having to pay money. and if they do pay. please consider the many players who can not afford to pay so much for a license for something ok .. I hope to add a paypal. Thank you.: (: (: (: (: (: (
07/09/2012 08:06 knuck#69
stop spamming please
when bot will be released you can use that all day & night but now just NO.
07/09/2012 08:08 rdzz59#70
I want to test it =)
07/09/2012 19:20 Måğįĉ#71
Can i be a tester? :)
07/09/2012 19:24 Andrew™#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzz59 View Post
I want to test it =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Måğįĉ View Post
Can i be a tester? :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Can i get Vannila Ice Cream?
07/09/2012 19:32 Vossik#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341 View Post
Can i get Vannila Ice Cream?
Yes you can :D
07/09/2012 19:47 Andrew™#74
One picture from me for users who want test pushbot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/09/2012 19:49 Vossik#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341 View Post
One picture from me for users who want test pushbot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Last picture is nice :D :D
Ty vole ten poslední je zabitej :D :D