06needhamt i have requested u to give me steps to use Blowfish.Thanks in advance...
You are correct.Quote:
We still have a way to go surely. I thought that they are protected with MD5 Hash and that if any changes are made then this would alter the Hash?
When you choose to open as local file, windows attempts to open the file with whatever application is associated with swf's. Could be wrong, but I'm assuming he has some decrypter associated cause I've tried a dozen times and it only copies the direct encrypted copy to my dekstop. Ran in circles all morning trying to follow what he suggested only to find out the files he uploaded and said to use are month old wc swf's renamed to the new version name. Why? Hell if I know lol.Quote:
Dude i get error can help me please?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Get a fresh swf from your cache and read the attachments posted thoroughly. It's all there.Quote:
When you choose to open as local file, windows attempts to open the file with whatever application is associated with swf's. Could be wrong, but I'm assuming he has some decrypter associated cause I've tried a dozen times and it only copies the direct encrypted copy to my dekstop. Ran in circles all morning trying to follow what he suggested only to find out the files he uploaded and said to use are month old wc swf's renamed to the new version name. Why? Hell if I know lol.
What are you using to decompile? Don't feel the need for a tutorial on that part. There's been a ton posts already starting from at least december 2011 on using rabcdasm to decompile.Quote:
yes, i got the swf on it..but i cant extract to do modding on it...some kinds of error....i need to know it so i can edit my kit...
he is trying to map the swf file....u cant not map it yet...this is jux for some who know how to edit the swf file....and if u save local..try to save it with so.think decompiler...install it....Quote:
When you choose to open as local file, windows attempts to open the file with whatever application is associated with swf's. Could be wrong, but I'm assuming he has some decrypter associated cause I've tried a dozen times and it only copies the direct encrypted copy to my dekstop. Ran in circles all morning trying to follow what he suggested only to find out the files he uploaded and said to use are month old wc swf's renamed to the new version name. Why? Hell if I know lol.
It's missing files because it's still encrypted. Have yet to see one person say the method worked. Also have yet to see them say why they uploaded the June 19th hack and said it was the new file. And then said oh, here download the NEW file. Which is the same as the other two lol. I have every legit swf and hacked swf I made since v5.v10132 and can easily compare files. He's either trolling or being trolled.Quote:
he is trying to map the swf file....u cant not map it yet...this is jux for some who know how to edit the swf file....and if u save local..try to save it with so.think decompiler...install it....
morge...when i did this, they gave me another file..but when i extract it...it missing files...not a complete file like the old one...
idk wat i did wrong
FFS, get a new copy from your cache, decrypt it and decompile then edit with all the programs and instructions supplied in the attachments in this thread.Quote:
Get a fresh swf from your cache and read the attachments posted thoroughly. It's all there.
It's not often I'll react like this but you crossed the line.Quote:
It's missing files because it's still encrypted. Have yet to see one person say the method worked (because it's not a working hack, if so it would be posted as a [Release]). Also have yet to see them say why they uploaded the June 19th hack and said it was the new file. And then said oh, here download the NEW file. Which is the same as the other two lol. (Because he's overloaded with all the work he's doing and made a human error) I have every legit swf and hacked swf I made since v5.v10132 and can easily compare files. (If you have and can do this then where's your release?) He's either trolling or being trolled. (How dare you, 06needhamt has more talent in his little finger than this whole forum has combined in their whole body. You're frustrated because you can't work it out despite claiming you're clever enough to double check his work)
WELL SAID MORGS888 MAYBE IF YOU JUST :rtfm: YOU MAY KNOW WHY IT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU INSTEAD OF CALLING ME A TROLL!!Quote:
FFS, get a new copy from your cache, decrypt it and decompile then edit with all the programs and instructions supplied in the attachments in this thread.
The checkers still need work to stop the error on runtime, like I said again, if you can't work it out yourself just wait for a working hack to be posted. Stop asking questions:rtfm:
It's not often I'll react like this but you crossed the line.