ROKON - Signing Out

07/19/2012 17:30 southernsinger#61
Could someone please send me the new file as well? I have hada torn ligament and havent been on lately, and i think i missed his deadline. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. thanks
07/19/2012 18:39 chitaes#62
same here folks. i missed the deadline. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/19/2012 18:42 gtoblade#63
Hey Rokon,
I know you dont charge and such, but yours is the only hack i trust these days with all the BS going around, would be willing to donate to the cause if need be to keep receiving updates.
Let me know.

Thanks
07/19/2012 19:06 WhitepointStar#64
I understand m8 sorry to see ya go i tried to pm you but youre all full of pms lol and cant take anymore....possible chance of pm explosion put tape on all the windows hehe.

Thanks for the great stuff enjoy the peace.
07/19/2012 19:21 Fbattlepirates#65
thanks ROKON that sucks you left..well i sent you a message i guess you didnt get it..THANKS FOR THE OLD ONES
07/19/2012 20:21 apollyon144#66
No offense rokon but you kind of a pre madona, every board your on you bitch about wanting respect and your leaving then when you get a little praise and realize that if you go off the forum you are forgotten you come right back to start the cycle all over again...
I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but grow up man, your mods are good but they are not the best and there will always be someone who can make mods.
07/19/2012 21:11 smkrman#67
Has anyone received a new file from ROKON? Trying to find out if I made the mailing list lol
07/19/2012 21:15 nobbyrocks#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkrman View Post
Has anyone received a new file from ROKON? Trying to find out if I made the mailing list lol
I'm the same, hoping i did make the list though, i trust this guys files
07/19/2012 21:21 rokon#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollyon144 View Post
No offense rokon but you kind of a pre madona, every board your on you bitch about wanting respect and your leaving then when you get a little praise and realize that if you go off the forum you are forgotten you come right back to start the cycle all over again...
I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but grow up man, your mods are good but they are not the best and there will always be someone who can make mods.
no i left here because kixeye is all over these forums. but thanks for being a dick! I dont have to do these for anybody and comments like this make me wonder why i spend any time at all on them as i dont even play bp anymore.
07/19/2012 21:26 globen#70
well i thank u for all the work u have been doing and thanks for your work
07/19/2012 21:27 smkrman#71
ROKON if you read through the pages of your post there is always one d-bag that has something pointless to say to try and piss you off. Now that you aren't releasing them public he can't use your great MOD's so now he shows his true colors. Thanks for all your hard work and we all hope to hear from you soon!!
07/19/2012 21:29 mrneil123#72
That guys a muppet rokon dont listen to him, really apprciate your work your the only one i trust also.
07/19/2012 21:34 Redbirrd#73
there one in every crowd screw him rokon your stuff is the bomb and the only one i trust i hope a few ididts dont ruin it for the rest of us the love your hard work !!!!!!!!
07/19/2012 21:43 cybrduke#74
It's too bad - I do love the game and yer stuff made it the bomb rokon. Lots more appreciation than you can imagine. Even if u don't do it anymore that's cool. You helped a lot thanks. Gluck mate. I'm still learnin how gettin closer :D
07/19/2012 21:53 chitaes#75
Hey Rokon I am glad that you are still here. Hacks or no hacks I still want to thank you for the joys your hacks brought to me and my family. Budget wont allow us to buy coins and we do not want to pay for a hack so these past few weeks playing BP was more fun than ever. We have never experienced using coins before, so with that I want to thank you again. Now that you made it clear, I now understand your situation and I wont bother you again.