[WIP] Silkroad Map Viewer

11/02/2012 01:08 OverlimitOnline#61
Thanks it've really helped me in my own developing purposes
01/02/2013 20:48 thesado#62
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I get this error caused the program?
:S
01/03/2013 06:10 Vanillous#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesado View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I get this error caused the program?
:S
Probably cuz you haven't extracted object.ifo from Map.pk2
01/04/2013 11:42 BurakYogun#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
Probably cuz you haven't extracted object.ifo from Map.pk2
solved the problem continues.
01/06/2013 01:47 鳳凰城#65
Point of 'save' button?

Just came out with this sherlock's act.



Whatever , still useful (Like it wasnt useful before) XD
01/10/2013 16:02 NemesisWorldOnline#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by perrytje View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

wooow :D
01/13/2013 10:29 sfc123#67
hi perrytje
if you know the struct of PK2, you can let the sromap viewer read the res from the pk2. and read the texture etc.
01/13/2013 16:20 perrytje#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc123 View Post
hi perrytje
if you know the struct of PK2, you can let the sromap viewer read the res from the pk2. and read the texture etc.
I know, your point is?
01/24/2013 14:00 kymbl71#69
Güzel.
02/23/2013 15:32 TheSeaHacker#70
do you think its possible to create maybe new areas?
02/23/2013 17:51 perrytje#71
I think it is, I also think you would need to develop a lot more tools for that. Terrain editing (from which some stuff is still unknown)/nvm editing/building editing(that's easier).
02/24/2013 18:14 [GM]Obvlision#72
ty
02/25/2014 10:13 myownj3lood#73
thanks for this awesome App. but i wish u make one for editing that would be very very awesome and cool :D
02/25/2014 10:41 perrytje#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by myownj3lood View Post
thanks for this awesome App. but i wish u make one for editing that would be very very awesome and cool :D
Already exists, I haven't released it though since I'm selling it.
07/01/2016 13:45 Isoline*#75
can you release the source ?