GM ''Warning''

06/09/2012 05:19 LuuIu#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@shuboner
I never get the reason why I am banned, just the 'you have used 3rd party software, this is not allowed'..

PS I liked your other profile pic better:D
Question for bartbilf and the [GM] dude who got unbanned 6 times:
As youve said in this thread b4.. you sent a mail to the GM's requesting to unban your account. What have you actually written to them?
06/09/2012 14:13 Rulertje#62
pff just got banned again .. I don't get it, didn't finish dungeons this time and got banned within 2 weeks or something -_-
06/09/2012 15:14 Heartless812#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulertje View Post
pff just got banned again .. I don't get it, didn't finish dungeons this time and got banned within 2 weeks or something -_-
i got banned today again too.

and i don't think you finishing dungeons or not is how you get banned, but those who do finish the dungeons just get banned alot faster
06/09/2012 15:28 bartbilf#64
@LuuIu
What everyone does, make an excuse why you are banned, they then tell you that you will stay banned. But I'm done with making tickets. If you got banned and you know you did use some cheats, then just learn to live with it, after all, they did have a reason.

@Rulertje & Heartless812
Just a question, did you guys use no skill delay or no cooldown in such a way that you got a few errorcode messages?
Because I just logged in trough a bypass to enable my windows media player to be able to play my series, while playing in a legit way, and I'm not banned. (GG blocks wmplayer.exe..)

@everyone
Lucky for you guys that you didn't use your main?:D
06/09/2012 16:15 Rulertje#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post

@Rulertje & Heartless812
Just a question, did you guys use no skill delay or no cooldown in such a way that you got a few errorcode messages?
Because I just logged in trough a bypass to enable my windows media player to be able to play my series, while playing in a legit way, and I'm not banned. (GG blocks wmplayer.exe..)
Ye i got a few errorcodes from no cooldown skills, thats probably what caused it (again xDD)
06/09/2012 17:12 bartbilf#66
@Rulertje
lmao! then just, don't do that?;D actualy, you should just play legit, and eventualy just use the hacks that always have been around (ex. combo hack, it still gives a dmg increase, no chance to DC, slight advantage..)
06/09/2012 17:28 Rulertje#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@Rulertje
lmao! then just, don't do that?;D actualy, you should just play legit, and eventualy just use the hacks that always have been around (ex. combo hack, it still gives a dmg increase, no chance to DC, slight advantage..)
Well i know but getting 1b+ a day trough farming is just to much temptation for me :p, once i got enough alz again to improve some stuff on my main i play 100% legit again. (Or if the most usefull hax get patched over xD)
06/09/2012 17:35 carotid#68
Same, I have been blocked today too and my friend. I think they tracked our no-entry hack because I have no more explanation for this ban hammer today. I did maybe 5-10 dungs without dc, ec and still blocked not even reached 130 lvl.
06/09/2012 18:50 LuuIu#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@LuuIu
What everyone does, make an excuse why you are banned, they then tell you that you will stay banned. But I'm done with making tickets. If you got banned and you know you did use some cheats, then just learn to live with it, after all, they did have a reason.

@Rulertje & Heartless812
Just a question, did you guys use no skill delay or no cooldown in such a way that you got a few errorcode messages?
Because I just logged in trough a bypass to enable my windows media player to be able to play my series, while playing in a legit way, and I'm not banned. (GG blocks wmplayer.exe..)

@everyone
Lucky for you guys that you didn't use your main?:D
Make an excuse? Like .. "I know i cheated -> i'll never do it again" ? I wanna know in detail :pp
06/09/2012 20:16 bartbilf#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuuIu View Post
Make an excuse? Like .. "I know i cheated -> i'll never do it again" ? I wanna know in detail :pp
More like: I came back from a holiday and noticed my account was blocked, I think I've been hacked.

But they are not stupid, might have worked if they would be, but too bad, they are not.
06/10/2012 01:46 Heartless812#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@Rulertje & Heartless812
Just a question, did you guys use no skill delay or no cooldown in such a way that you got a few errorcode messages?
I only used no entry dungeon hack, didn't use no skill delay/cooldown hack

let's see if it's a perma ban or what this time
06/10/2012 01:48 eliteis#72
Lol metoo
06/10/2012 04:23 Rulertje#73
:O all I can say now is WTF, started a new char today, made it lvl 110 or something; Logged off to go on a diffrent pc to let it skill over-night .... BLOCKED. After 1 freaking day...
06/10/2012 10:59 JCKiki#74
Hah its funny. I got banned my acc again. Week ago i got block (then i wrote ticket) and after few days i had unlocked acc and just log in few times on it and today its again blocked lol. I didnt use any hack since i got first ban.

And the funny thing is i have second acc in which i use hacks regularly and rare. I mean aoe on tg and public maps and hacking in dungeons - its still not banned :D
06/10/2012 12:04 Crisedulau1#75
banned guy here , my acc blocked , dont know iof perm bann