How should i write the lua if i want to give more than one item choosen by the player?
Even though you go around saying you have a special leveling system (it's really annoying). I will give you what you needQuote:
Hm ... I would like to know how to declare multiple rewards and let them choose from.
I have already set up the process into the database and textfiles, but the lua script is the one which is pretty hard to get known for.
There are no other lua scripts which kind of explain how multiple item selections are declared for.
Anyone a hint?
select * from _RefQuestRewardItems where questid = 799
Nah, not really what I was looking for. That kind of system isn't that hard.Quote:
Even though you go around saying you have a special leveling system (it's really annoying). I will give you what you need
If you mean choosing from items like this
_RefQuestRewardItems
this is the egy a quest (FGW) quest name @script folder QNO_FW_RS1_001
quest id 799 (you can see it @ the image below)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Code:select * from _RefQuestRewardItems where questid = 799
this should explain everything to you
Such attitude. I was gonna help, but fuck it now.Quote:
Nah, not really what I was looking for. That kind of system isn't that hard.
e.g.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I was more likely looking for an insta rewarding system, alike the last hwan parts or the beginner system.
And if that is annoying you, you don't have to read it, do you? And what is the purpose pointing that here? Have any complaints against it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. It has nothing to do with lua and quest scripting. GG.
Aha, yeah, whatever your problem is, have fun with it.Quote:
Such attitude. I was gonna help, but fuck it now.
Perfect example of how to NOT ask for help. GGWP you've mastered the art of stupidity.