Charles Bug Tutorial (Flax)

04/18/2012 15:18 EricGe951#61
weird ppl these days
04/18/2012 15:52 jefeloco#62
also es geht zar aber ich bekomme für ne lvl 1 drohne 150k credits?? geht das nur mit lvl 6?? und was sind die 9.000.000 die er da 2 mal eingibt bei advanced repeat?? muss man die selbe zahl nehmen??
04/18/2012 15:54 **SISI**#63
man muss nicht die selbe zahl nehmen
04/18/2012 15:59 jefeloco#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by **SISI** View Post
man muss nicht die selbe zahl nehmen
und was hat es mit dieser zahl aufsich?? denn ich bekomme immer unterschiedliche beträge wenn ich 9mio eingeben bei den 2 zahlen bekomme ich 4 mio für ne lvl 5 drohne.. geht da nich mehr?? ;) und muss die drohne lvl 5-6 sein denn bei ner lvl 1 drohne bekomme ich max 200k ;(
04/18/2012 18:11 DavidJL#65
Old. =) you can use it to buy 10 flax and buy 10 IRIS =)
04/18/2012 21:00 jefeloco#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidJL View Post
Old. =) you can use it to buy 10 flax and buy 10 IRIS =)
and how???
04/18/2012 23:51 palev#67
Hi,im trying already 3-4 hours but what my problem is,as i run the program it doesnt want to load the information from dark orbit into structures.If you can help me that would be very nice,thanks
04/19/2012 00:12 EricGe951#68
palev it might be the browser you are using
04/19/2012 00:37 makawan#69
what speed rate u guys use
04/19/2012 01:30 cvilanova#70
can you please tell me what amount i need use in concurrency and iterations?? this is my data about the speed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thanks in advance... and sorry for my english..
04/19/2012 16:18 Koblih1997#71
Does this bug still work? For me it doesn't...

I tried it with flax lvl.1, at advanced repeat i choosed 1million, then 20milion but the flax was still sold just for 100.000 credits.

Then I tried it with flax lvl.3, again choosed 1million then 20million but the flax was sold only for 250.000 credits... Can it be because im using Google Chrome or can it be because I have too slow/fast upload? My upload speed is around 2.5 Mb/s (megabits)

Sry for my English, I'm from Czech Republic
04/19/2012 16:46 MYHEARTISUNDEAD#72
dont working, sell only 5-18x and I receive only max. 20.000.000 c.
If I put that big numbers (99999,99999) my computer freeze and i must press ctrl+alt+delete and close action hard
04/19/2012 16:53 conteaza#73
guys use this numbers 30000/1500 flax lvl 1 500k flax lvl 6 xxx.000.000 mlions
04/19/2012 17:16 Koblih1997#74
When I use 30000 with flax lvl. 1, I get 200.000 credits. When I use 1500 I get 50.000 credits.
I tried it on Czech republic 2 (cz2).
04/19/2012 18:19 qlobalmanyak#75
for level 1 flax what i m write ? in repaet advanced?
sorry for bad b..la bla :D