BYM ultimatehack 2012 version 2

01/10/2012 16:38 bm_imba#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCenna View Post
If you believe that to be true, post your co-ordinates I will not jump to, I don't need to!

DC is a skid, and anyone who uses such pathetic hacks is also a skid, and thats a fact.

Man up and your co-ordinates
lol.. why not give your coordinates and stop spamming pretending you can-do-all STOP TALKING NON SENSE HERE if you believe DC is wasting time reading your trash then it is you who should give your location shameless dude. very simple huh? or maybe you just want to chit-chat with your bad English? post your coordinates and let DC do the actions because for all we read is you can only do the talking:rolleyes:
01/10/2012 16:41 JohnCenna#62
I do not have a location, do not read anything at all?

I do not have a main yard or location and nor do I need one, you people called me here to challenge me on some kind of quest or some bullshit, and then when I come all you guys do is talk trash, why call me here then?
01/10/2012 17:21 tagapaslang FD#63
lol DC already said his server..didn't believe him? then use your source to locate that. after all your just a freak.
01/10/2012 17:27 JohnCenna#64
Yes and I have searched that server and is name appears no were, I think he lies and know he hides cause he scared, I think he regrets calling me out because he is pussy like you.
01/10/2012 17:31 MmaBaki#65
here's my hex.. 247x579 revive me.. :D rich server
01/10/2012 17:46 JohnCenna#66
ok you wont post your hex DC, then for this all your users will be bullied, I am on the tausil server if you do not post your hex I will remove every outpost on that server untill you do.

Your users can pay the price for you being a pussy!!!
01/10/2012 17:51 tagapaslang FD#67
LOOL your such a clown!.. pussy eh? your just making some story here.. like you doesn't even know where he is.. wasting my time.. zzZz..
01/10/2012 17:52 JohnCenna#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagapaslang FD View Post
LOOL your such a clown!.. pussy eh? your just making some story here.. like you doesn't even know where he is.. wasting my time.. zzZz..
But you post your hex and I start with you first, or maybe your just to pussy?
01/10/2012 22:20 Dark Cube#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCenna View Post
I accept that challenge DC, put if your serious why not post your co-ordinates?

Also you think your hack is capable of doing what I do????

Very interesting!

DC I know your reading this so why not post a reply, or are you to scared to man up to a real hacker?

To all those hackers out there, I have got rid of most of you and will continue to pursue you, so dont get to attached to your main yards.

Oh and by the way, he did not hack any move yard, its always been set that if you move via shiny you can move as many times as you like, all he did was change how much it cost, and he claims that took a week, some coder you are DC lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCenna View Post
ok you wont post your hex DC, then for this all your users will be bullied, I am on the tausil server if you do not post your hex I will remove every outpost on that server untill you do.

Your users can pay the price for you being a pussy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCenna View Post
But you post your hex and I start with you first, or maybe your just to pussy?
LOL a mushroom that pop-ups from the cow sh*t...

as far as you know im working that's why i didn't reply you early di*ckhead.
you only surface when i release this 2nd version didn't you?

for your information im all over the server and you can see me jumping, i thought your a hacker too why cant find me?
So what is your motives here, sorry dude if you are in love with me sorry im already taken:p

by the way you are boasting about the hack that you are using, your crazy I'm 5 steps ahead of you.. you are still sucking from your mothers sagging bre*st i already know it...

anyway replying to you is useless... go to your farm maybe your corn are rotting.. still playing farmville ehh..

Mr johncena or ms. johncena or pretty... you are destroying hackers because they are hacking, and you are also using a hack.. then who is the looser now?
01/10/2012 22:47 debojackson#70
johncenna+mushroon= a dick in ur mouth....... johncenna likes tights and grabbing guys asses thinkin hes tough watch some real shit tap out!!!!!!!!!!! u ever in nc step up u internet gangsta lol< ima talk sht on here hahahaha U FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS ur daddy told me all he wanted was a blow job and now hes stuck with ur punk ass
01/10/2012 23:03 Dark Cube#71
@debo

OMG hahahaha

please dont post your location here, he is a kixeye spy... they didn't ban him in the BYM forum even though he admit he is using hack....

he's only trolling here... in filipino language "nagpapapansin", in english "Loser"... LOL

disclaimer: there is no english of "nagpapapansin" but now wiki refer that only as "johncena" LOL again
01/10/2012 23:26 JohnCenna#72
And yet still you do not post your name on the game or your co-ordinates.

And you attack your yards to take over outpost lol, you sir are out dated you fag.

If you are scared just say, if not dont challenge me again because you make yourself look like a dick when you then run away lol
01/10/2012 23:32 Dark Cube#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCenna View Post
And you attack your yards to take over outpost lol, you sir are out dated you fag.
mind check your post.. coz i can't understand what you mean.

i attack my yards to take over outpost? LOL are you a grade 2 student?


edit:

having problems replying my question? LOL you are really grade 2 student...
that's why no reason for replying you
01/10/2012 23:38 JohnCenna#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cube View Post
mind check your post.. coz i can't understand what you mean.

i attack my yards to take over outpost? LOL are you a grade 2 student?
Its ok do not give m your location then even though you challenged me saying you had 340 outposts, it dont matter I will be at that server cleaning up soon anyway I am bound to get you in the proccess :)
01/10/2012 23:42 Dark Cube#75
oohh im scared.. please johncena spare me from the d*ck sucking.