Edgeworld Hack

01/13/2012 21:52 jarfunkle#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyturk View Post
this is theorical explanation, first of all he doesnt know how to hack and maybe doesnt know about programming so if he needs to understand this he needs to watch and learn, it would be easier.

For example: Using Leslie1 hack on charles, most of users here learn using charles via video rather than expalnation.
This is what i think ofc
I know a little how to hack games. I've used hex editors before. I know a little about programming... I know Visual Basic and C++. I'm not familiar with javascript though or SHA encrptying?... I've been on youtube a lot, but didn't find anything very helpful. I'll look into what you guys posted. Thanks.
01/13/2012 22:45 IM_FaN_FrOm_YoU#62
Life:

82 a0 30 a9 73 d0 af c7 1f 66 2b 66 b7 01

Change To:

82 a0 30 a9 73 d0 af c7 1f 66 2b 24 64 a2
01/13/2012 22:56 lordgan666#63
Quote:
I know a little how to hack games. I've used hex editors before. I know a little about programming... I know Visual Basic and C++. I'm not familiar with javascript though or SHA encrptying?... I've been on youtube a lot, but didn't find anything very helpful. I'll look into what you guys posted. Thanks.
you can look Rex Blog if you want to learn about hacking edgeworld..search "mmo edgeworld hack""
01/14/2012 06:42 spike1209#64
Speed
11 d7 00 00 10 e2 00 00 09 47 26 11 ea 00 00 09 d0 24 01

Replace with
11 d7 00 00 10 e2 00 00 09 47 26 11 ea 00 00 09 d0 24 0a
01/14/2012 15:38 Cr4nkSt4r#65
@spike1209
one time is enough xD

@jarfunkle
You must know something about ActionScript 3, 'cause the swf decompiler shows you ac3 Code. So you must decompile the latest SWF file from Edgeworld.
Then search for the function that do this stuff you want to edit.
Understand the ac3 code which stands there, example in my last post with line information.

From the life code above, you only must change the last 3 hexcodes, so you must understand, what they stand for:
82 a0 30 a9 73 d0 af c7 1f 66 2b 66 b7 01
to
82 a0 30 a9 73 d0 af c7 1f 66 2b 24 64 a2

The other hex numbers are only there, to find the unique place in the function you need to edit. If you only search with HxD for the hex 66 b7 01, it would be possible that you find more than 1 unique place to edit, so you destroy the game at all xD

As i explain in the spoiler in my last post, that 66 b4 01 hex means in as3 code the following:
_as3_getproberty hp

This code get the value of hp.
Later in the function, this value would return and the game knows the value of your enemys HP.

So we change the getting of the value of hp to getting the value 100:
24 64 a2 hex in ac3 = _as3_pushbyte 100


So every day, you only must find the place of the function you will manipulate, and change the hex value to what you need ;)



~ regards
01/14/2012 15:41 forza2012#66
Codes not working again
01/14/2012 16:40 Cr4nkSt4r#67
sure?
i've checked right now, with HxD and in the source of Edgeworld ;)

Trust code from Source for HP:

So all correct, try to clear your cache and open the process again.
Or did you mean the speed code?
But, booth codes are working ;)

Kabam change (obfuscate) the Source every night, 'cause they must change the SWF file, so they wouldn't change it every 8-12h ;)


~ regards
01/15/2012 02:50 smartyturk#68
damage code bring me lvl 1900 with no defence lol, thx got im under 90days shield
01/15/2012 06:03 jarfunkle#69
@Cr4nkSt4r
So, I figured out how to do the hp. How do you know what to change it to? Also, are there other things to change besides hp and speed that would be useful? I'm pretty excited since I figured out the hp. :-)
01/15/2012 12:33 Cr4nkSt4r#70
There's enough code to test it with dummy accounts ;)
I can say, some kind of changes are very useful, but you must figure out, on which are anti-hack protections ;)
btw: You can't speed up the building speed, 'cause the building time is saved by the server, you only send the startBuild command to the server.

In HP code, you only must change the return of the hp value, that this only is 100%. For the Speedhack, you must only return the value 10 in another line of code ;)

So please, find those codes on your own and post it here, no copy from facebookhackz, breakzzzz or something else. That's a little bit cooler :P


~ regards
01/15/2012 14:18 cholera#71
Doing some research with those edits, just found 1 upgrade

d0 30 60 ae 29 48 47
replace with
d0 30 60 db 25 48 47

U get marines with pulse tank attack :)
01/15/2012 15:12 Cr4nkSt4r#72
as i can see in code, u mean pulse tank in beast mode ^^
I'll test it later xD

[EDIT]
Ok, it works. Now, we must edit the range of the marines ;)



~ regards
01/15/2012 16:49 cholera#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4nkSt4r View Post
as i can see in code, u mean pulse tank in beast mode ^^
I'll test it later xD

[EDIT]
Ok, it works. Now, we must edit the range of the marines ;)



~ regards
Yeah, but I didn't got any with range yet.
01/15/2012 17:29 Cr4nkSt4r#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by cholera View Post
Yeah, but I didn't got any with range yet.
Look a little bit closer ;)
There is some code for range, but not in the marines file :P
I've uploaded you the old unobfuscated source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There you can find specific codes faster, 'cause the function tree has normal names. If you find there your function that calculate the range, copy it and search in the obfuscated code for it. You'll see, that's really fast ;)


~ regards
01/15/2012 22:49 flinchme#75
@cr4nkSt4r if the client side damage/range can be edited so that the server can respond to the damage it is being taken , could it be possible to do some editing on the build cycle? for instance - player just initiated beast mode from the post above, the server sees that the damage is a beast mode splash damage and as a result lowers the hp of the turret/cc. if a pushbyte of some sort is pushed to sense the end of a building or end of a warp gate timer, then can it respond accordingly? just a thought.

sorry , an example of a return - something to send to server a return complete

_as3_getlocal <1>
#65 _as3_getlex "U
#66 _as3_equals
_as3_getlocal <2>