Charles Video Tutorial

02/21/2012 03:51 Capt Jamez#61
If you have a problem running hacks, and its smokey's version.. double check to make sure it is still mapped local.. I have a problem with charles dropping the map local for some reason
02/21/2012 12:52 SmokeyDaLion#62
My version that you have is probably the V78 which is no good as they updated. I will be releasing V79 as soon as I know its safe.
02/21/2012 14:36 rokon#63
excellent tutorial, this would have came in handy when i first started.
02/21/2012 14:56 bpstu#64
awesome tutorial man, thanks for all the help with swf. mapping

take care dude :cool:
02/21/2012 16:49 SmokeyDaLion#65
not a problem.
02/21/2012 18:26 D-Wreck Gorden#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Hope this video helps everyone out. This is for all SWF file usage in all Facebook games. If this helps press that Thanks button. :mofo:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I NEED THE NEW V79 FINE, IS IT OUT??
02/21/2012 18:30 SmokeyDaLion#67
I am still testing. There is a video in my other thread.
02/24/2012 16:35 nikoscolt#68
tutorial is great but i can't find the file no were.
02/26/2012 03:14 BIG_D_#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Hope this video helps everyone out. This is for all SWF file usage in all Facebook games. If this helps press that Thanks button. :mofo:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Does it work on all fb games like global warefare an war comander? thx
02/27/2012 04:02 Audiobuff#70
My apologies, I haven't been on this forum for very long.. how do I obtain the hacked swf file?
02/29/2012 02:09 jsanchez1470#71
Hello Smokey,

I am sorry for bothering you, but can you help me with a swf file i am new at this and i can use as much help as possible thanks for you'r time my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/29/2012 16:42 raflas1975#72
the file please
03/01/2012 03:30 tata_ludi#73
can i hawe it plx
please send me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/15/2012 15:22 melano22#74
i need help pls My yahoo [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/18/2012 09:31 warroir#75
how do you do it heres my email please help [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]