I'm adding the code correctly, but the place is added where and how can I find?
Oh, but how i can add my npc.lua in NPCResource? can you give me your skype name?Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You can run to any place on the map and type /position and the server will announce your position in coordinates in the chat window.
Do this where you want your NPC and that is where you set the coordinates for your NPC in dbo.NPCResource where the contact script is equal to your .lua file.
Then you are going to need to set up a market lalalalalala in dbo.MaerketResource
Sorry but no, I do not give out my skype to just anyone, there is a help thread here for a reason and if you were using it you would see a lot more posts and help on the same topic recently...Quote:
thndr pls give me your skype id, or any other program like xfire.
PS.
sorry for possible OT.