[New] BYM Ultimat3 Version 2

11/24/2011 13:54 dvlwerkshop2#61
so many request :) i am just glad it works...tested the file and 100% working perfectly as stated.
11/24/2011 13:54 SaybOt19#62
can someone PM me the BYM 120VOLTS by Dark Cube?.. i wont share it like bennies :) i hope its up for grabs :) im just gonna try instant repair.. -.- this repair takes 30 minutes
11/24/2011 14:05 B3nnyY#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaybOt19 View Post
can someone PM me the BYM 120VOLTS by Dark Cube?.. i wont share it like bennies :) i hope its up for grabs :) im just gonna try instant repair.. -.- this repair takes 30 minutes
Huh? It didn't instant repair?
11/24/2011 14:12 SaybOt19#64
well sorry for the noobish questions.. i got it working now Benny.. i read your topic about the local mapping with charles.. now its working PERFECTLY you got my thanks.. expecting more from you in the future.. =) cheers and beers!!
11/24/2011 14:37 jlr2_08#65
help uhm.. why can't i feed drull on an early time? also pokey from the academy ... ._. it takes hours and days to level it up to 6
11/24/2011 14:49 B3nnyY#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlr2_08 View Post
help uhm.. why can't i feed drull on an early time? also pokey from the academy ... ._. it takes hours and days to level it up to 6
Lol! I found out that i didn't edit the pokey, i'm sorry. Juice your drull and it will rise it again it will be faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaybOt19 View Post
well sorry for the noobish questions.. i got it working now Benny.. i read your topic about the local mapping with charles.. now its working PERFECTLY you got my thanks.. expecting more from you in the future.. =) cheers and beers!!
It isn't my post i just get it's link and pasted it here. :3 Give credits to them but not me if they helped. Haha sure. (:
11/24/2011 15:04 phillorenzo20#67
Tnx Benny (HUG)

I just bought 10k shiny be4 and I level up my drull to lvl 6 using shiny .____.
I just waste my money (RAGE)
11/24/2011 15:12 keith208#68
thanks a lot sir benny :)) nice job
11/24/2011 15:42 Ethereal84#69
Thanks a lot! :handsdown: this is brilliant :D
Just wondering if it would also be possible to reduce the requirement to move the main yard to an outpost.
As it is it requires 30mil of each resource, and that's not possible to get without upgrading the capacity with shinies :(
11/24/2011 16:44 phillorenzo20#70
When I refresh the Monster bunker has 50 daves.
and when I open my yard witout the hack and when I use the spray the dave is 4. .___.
and it come back to 4 .___.

and when I'm going to attack it always error what shall I do?
11/24/2011 19:23 nicerx#71
benny hold on lemme download it , nice work
11/24/2011 23:18 DarK_KuTo#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillorenzo20 View Post
When I refresh the Monster bunker has 50 daves.
and when I open my yard witout the hack and when I use the spray the dave is 4. .___.
and it come back to 4 .___.

and when I'm going to attack it always error what shall I do?
The dave will go back to 4 cuz of the housing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaybOt19 View Post
Benny actually its my first time using this hack.. but ive tried fiddler2 many times.. so i just drag the file to fidler.. refresh then clear the cache.. my problem is that its my first time using this hack.. i dont know how to make it work.. do i need to press anything ? to make the instant build work ? or press something to make instant resources ?
You can use Charles Proxy. And find the cdn-bm-fb.casualcollective.com and choose Ultimat3_Version2_by B3nnyY-Fixed.swf and then reload. Or if it's not loading, try clearing your cache. ;)
11/25/2011 00:59 puseengneeh#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaplanr View Post
Dark Cube and B3nnyY I know that there is no impossible on both of you I just want to ask if you guys can make 1 Hit Kill.
that 1 Hit Kill will make you get banned quicker. Don't use this hacks to attack other players !!!! Close Charles, clear cache and restart browser before attacking enemy
11/25/2011 01:12 pmp13drc13#74
thanks
11/25/2011 01:42 lothranii#75
can you guys help me? i've really done everything exactly as the tutorials said (fiddler as well as charles) but in fiddler it won't finde the game.vxxxx something, and in charles it does not find the .casualcollective.com thing.

I opened browser, fiddler or charles, cleared cache, started backyardmonsters (was logged in to facebook), check fiddler/charles... nothing... refresh the page .. still nothing O:

What am i doing wrong? :/ I tried on firefox IE and even installed Chrome just now as it was used in the tutorial O: