[Contest] Win a Level 19 ship!

11/03/2011 19:14 123Lollipop123#61
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

für deine desktop größe hab ichs auch :D
11/03/2011 20:08 linosuarez#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
omg it's awesome :D

ok now I think that I won't waste my time for it couse I won't win :(
Jjajaj thanks :D
I am getting better the picture, i make a video but it takes like 16 hours to render, and I was wrong about one thing and i will have to wait another 16 hours more :S
11/03/2011 20:35 MasterBots~#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by linosuarez View Post
Jjajaj thanks :D
I am getting better the picture, i make a video but it takes like 16 hours to render, and I was wrong about one thing and i will have to wait another 16 hours more :S
16 hours to render?
wooden pc?
11/03/2011 20:44 got2beAoutlaw#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Lollipop123 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

für deine desktop größe hab ichs auch :D
nicht slecht, hab dir in mein list von Teilnehmer aufgenommen
11/03/2011 20:51 123Lollipop123#65
heißt das ich hab ne chance? *-* Und bis wann geht der contest? =D
11/03/2011 21:00 got2beAoutlaw#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Lollipop123 View Post
heißt das ich hab ne chance? *-* Und bis wann geht der contest? =D
naja klar du hast ne chance :) ich sag nicht das die groß ist aber es gibt ein chance :)
contest geht bis morgen am 20 uhr
11/03/2011 21:02 123Lollipop123#67
NICE :))) gibts mehr infos zum account? =)
11/03/2011 21:07 linosuarez#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBots~ View Post
16 hours to render?
wooden pc?
jajajaj nooo but it is very heavy and put it in hd
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/03/2011 21:15 MasterBots~#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by linosuarez View Post
jajajaj nooo but it is very heavy and put it in hd
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
HD=Heavy?

Takes me max 1 hour to render a 3-minute 1920x1080 Blu-ray vid with 120 fps..
11/03/2011 21:26 Ghosttiger#70
@ Outlaw...
Du kannst deutsch und wir kommunizieren auf English...
FAIL :D
11/03/2011 21:39 got2beAoutlaw#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosttiger View Post
@ Outlaw...
Du kannst deutsch und wir kommunizieren auf English...
FAIL :D
lol ^^ ja ich bin selber hollander aber ich sprich deutsch.
aber es ist nicht perfekt ^^
11/03/2011 21:47 linosuarez#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBots~ View Post
HD=Heavy?

Takes me max 1 hour to render a 3-minute 1920x1080 Blu-ray vid with 120 fps..
I know its alot of hours D: but its very heavy like 450 mega bytes, i dont know why they takes to much time... But all the project is in 3d
11/04/2011 00:56 The_OutKast#73
I'm in on this contest, when does it end? (unfortunately, i cant make pic's :( )
11/04/2011 14:00 got2beAoutlaw#74
6 hours left, in these 6 hours the last entries will be accepted and a winner will be chosen.
if you still want to join you'd better hurry :)
11/04/2011 17:05 darknes4o#75
Ok im IN ^^ got2be aproved it :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For his security reson his name is covered.