NOCLIP HACK

06/24/2008 14:34 bluetoast#61
Hmm, maybe he should make one about rohan instead of cry about mine.
06/24/2008 18:06 icejackson#62
When you use ce are you using the rohan client or the bot as selected program?
06/24/2008 18:44 Djinny#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by icejackson View Post
When you use ce are you using the rohan client or the bot as selected program?
lol.
06/24/2008 19:14 tdot#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by icejackson View Post
When you use ce are you using the rohan client or the bot as selected program?
LOL!!!!1
06/24/2008 20:21 syntex#65
ofcourse the bot, because our client wont crash then haha!
06/24/2008 21:18 bluetoast#66
Updated instructions for "special" people.
06/25/2008 02:18 icejackson#67
Thanks for the info, and for all the cool hackers who though my post was funny:I only asked because after applying the change to the address of the obvious program choice (the client) it didn't seem to do much. Is it really so funny that I don't spend enough time reading up on hacking a computer game whereas you have obviously spent quite a bit of time getting good at what you do. My priorities are a little different than some of yours I guess.
Inb4: you learned in 15 minutes, you sleep with your girlfriend every night etc etc.
06/25/2008 02:21 Djinny#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by icejackson View Post
Thanks for the info, and for all the cool hackers who though my post was funny:I only asked because after applying the change to the address of the obvious program choice (the client) it didn't seem to do much. Is it really so funny that I don't spend enough time reading up on hacking a computer game whereas you have obviously spent quite a bit of time getting good at what you do. My priorities are a little different than some of yours I guess.
Inb4: you learned in 15 minutes, you sleep with your girlfriend every night etc etc.
wtf did u smoke crack?
u want to change the adresses of what? a game right? so the next LOGICAL thing u do is? right, select rohan. gah...
btw i learned it in 5 mins.
06/25/2008 03:03 icejackson#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinny View Post
wtf did u smoke crack?
u want to change the adresses of what? a game right? so the next LOGICAL thing u do is? right, select rohan. gah...
btw i learned it in 5 mins.
lrn2read

I said I did so, but when the result wasn't what I thought it would be bringing up questions. And for someone who knows nothing about game mechanics, is it so strange to think that a program that allows for movement without input from the user could be altering the client side data of a game?

I'm not an idiot (like you who can't understand English) I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making a more simple mistake.

I actually got the noclip working in the time it took you to read over my last post so by the time you finish this one I may have the the cure for Cancer
06/25/2008 04:48 johanw#70
wow take it easy fellas, dont wanna end up in bluetoast *special* people list.

think i never had a list of people i didnt like in my young age. Might search into it.
06/25/2008 05:30 coolninja#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
wow take it easy fellas, dont wanna end up in bluetoast *special* people list.

think i never had a list of people i didnt like in my young age. Might search into it.
just stfu~
06/25/2008 20:20 johanw#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolninja View Post
just stfu~
I am ok with that, know why? I dont speak while i type. kk now gtfo
06/25/2008 21:01 bluetoast#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
I am ok with that, know why? I dont speak while i type. kk now gtfo
stfu
06/25/2008 21:49 johanw#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
stfu
Amazing, all you could get to think of to say?

And i stated above about stfu ,please read it again thanks.
06/25/2008 23:53 powerfear#75
Up new adress is 00458C3B funny change E change for 3 ^^