Binary P-Server Cracked Exes

10/11/2011 17:58 sawa_lv2#61
and shadow please
10/13/2011 05:49 SkyTearZz#62
ShadowCo, HebrithCo, and HuntersCo have been updated upon request. Sorry for the delay. Life keeps me busy. I have an agreement with Clouds so I will not be doing that.

I love HebrithsCo bf key. "D0NTTELLTHATD0de"
10/13/2011 19:42 aikmic#63
could you crack the exe. of ElementsCO? heres the site [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/13/2011 21:26 2slam#64
How u do Dat?
thanks BTW
10/13/2011 23:37 m7mdxlife#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
How u do Dat?
thanks BTW
use the search button.. there used to be a sticky about making a multi client
for reg co, was an old thread so it got unsticked, but it still works for private
servers, it included everything from multi client to wall jumping to reviving in
less than 20 seconds, unlocking fps and more.
10/14/2011 00:33 SkyTearZz#66
I think he means how to crack them.
Some servers are making their antibot more better so the average person can't crack them like shadowco.
@m7mdxlife: I never saw a tool like that.

Also, what patch is elementsco? I don't see them on the xtremetop100 site.
10/16/2011 04:22 ÅŗĭʼnĆĭél#67
Please update CrazyCO x-x Thanks :P
10/16/2011 07:32 SkyTearZz#68
CrackCo has been updated.

To noobs,
Again, don't PM me if you want a server cracked. You'll just be blocked.
10/17/2011 00:38 7a7a00#69
i need a Craked EXE for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] works on patch 5095 can u do it please :)

the original EXE for this server in the attachment :rolleyes:
10/17/2011 13:03 TheMarteniX#70
Nice,its work ;D
10/17/2011 20:30 aikmic#71
i think its patch 5095.
Yea, is not on the xtremetop100 i dunno why.
10/17/2011 20:39 aikmic#72
here is the EXE of ElementsCO that they are using now

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/18/2011 02:20 Ubludak#73
this one can be cracked ?
for i can run any autoit or ahk ?
cant creat nothing client crashe wean you just open any autoit
thanks in adv
original Conquer.exe Attached
10/21/2011 22:45 mondi85#74
can you pls update Shadow co ?
10/24/2011 06:45 kyrie28#75
CoUnleashed is not working now, can you update it please? thx