Simplier Speed Hack Using CE

04/17/2008 09:29 Hiyoal#61
Thats what I do...Its just, you have said that the addresses change everytime. If your using CE then you have to find the addresses again everytime you startup a new RF Client. If the RF Client dumps different data in Dynamic Memory Addresses then you need a program to "Defeat" this process in making the RF Client always write this data to a static memory address.

If it is a static memory address, then I can easily make a speedhack...Any hack for that matter.

Hiyoal
04/17/2008 09:39 maebashi#62
Hi hiyoal,
Because of my poor English I somtimes misusderstand the things.
Now, I understand DMA thing that you are talking about.
I will working on it.
But it might take long time to find out.
There are ways to find out those DMA thing.
Yes, I agree that.
I will try to find out.
04/17/2008 09:45 Hiyoal#63
O ok. Yea, Im going to look into DMA Patching...Ive got a few buddies from the CO2 Section who can help me with it.

Hiyoal :p
04/17/2008 09:57 maebashi#64
And from my experience. Maybe you guys already know.

Address of Speed value will be changed you just logout. (Game client is still working)

Address of delay value of POT will not change until you exit game client. So, you can chenge another character and login again.
Still POT delay is the same value which you set befaore.

So, those 2 values are defferent ways to assigned by client I guess.
04/17/2008 10:02 Hiyoal#65
Exactly :)
04/17/2008 11:31 DontTryMe#66
thnx for sharing ur info... keep it up!
04/17/2008 12:02 Hiyoal#67
Me or maebashi?? :confused:
04/17/2008 12:11 jpogzs#68
LoL
04/17/2008 16:57 broer#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Thats what I do...Its just, you have said that the addresses change everytime. If your using CE then you have to find the addresses again everytime you startup a new RF Client. If the RF Client dumps different data in Dynamic Memory Addresses then you need a program to "Defeat" this process in making the RF Client always write this data to a static memory address.

If it is a static memory address, then I can easily make a speedhack...Any hack for that matter.

Hiyoal
no. Actually the address not changing everytime we log in into the system. The address stay still into 1 class only...so if you change class...then the address will be different. The address won't change if you change charracter on different server but still at the same class.
04/18/2008 04:12 maebashi#70
Hi broer,
Which version is your RF?
Mine is EP2 UD1.
Actually speed value of the address will be changed after logout.
But ,POT address will stay still, I confirmed.
It might depend upon verions, I think.


BTW, your image of character is cute.
04/18/2008 04:52 broer#71
I'm in RF-Indo EP2 UD1 as well...but this only works for speedhack....
POT hack...? do u use CE or by editing .edf file...? as I cant find the address of pot on CE

avatar...yeah...i play female char as I have a daughter
04/18/2008 08:04 maebashi#72
Oh,Really? You can't find the address of POT?
OK, I will put the memory dump of HPPOT in new thread.
I think it is for EP2 UD1 only.
04/21/2008 08:44 tboe#73
somebody said, GOLD value can be hacked? is it true? i don't have a clue, could somebody explain to me? or may be if it is true could share the cheat.. sori if OOT
04/21/2008 09:25 cheatlover#74
hey man.... does this work in rf online ph?? does anyone have tried it?
04/21/2008 09:41 zhoea#75
This is the most Simpliest Tutorial forSpeed hack....