[Open Beta][Response Server]

05/15/2011 19:36 meak1#61
@derkleine and how u wanna learn clientless then =D?
05/16/2011 00:40 xInsaneBoyx#62
anyone knows why im getting engine.exe error when i freeze adresses for CD? :P
05/16/2011 02:35 Dreckvieh#63
wrong adress?
-.-
05/16/2011 08:29 flav0r#64
getting "expelled" every 30~40 mins after using a .dll file. dunno if its a "bug" at response server or to big lags at my pc wanted only to inform.
05/16/2011 14:58 therangerman#65
can any one upload C++ Redistributable Pack 2010 got error while downloading from microsoft thanks
05/16/2011 15:46 Thiesius#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by flav0r View Post
getting "expelled" every 30~40 mins after using a .dll file. dunno if its a "bug" at response server or to big lags at my pc wanted only to inform.
Could be this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiesius View Post
1) There is a possibility of malfunction in CRC mechanism (leading into incorrect response) => Very important. Since it never had happened in Kal-Online I will have to download a other game protected by HackShield and reverse the fix for the CRC from there.
I don't know when I will have time to fix this. The fix wouldn't be probably difficult, but you can see I would have to wait about 40 mins to intercept hackshield code execution. (That's why I need other game -> They send HackShield packet more often).
05/26/2011 21:07 flav0r#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiesius View Post
Could be this:



I don't know when I will have time to fix this. The fix wouldn't be probably difficult, but you can see I would have to wait about 40 mins to intercept hackshield code execution. (That's why I need other game -> They send HackShield packet more often).
maby try the other Inixgame called ehm Vanilla Gate if im right they are also using Ahnlabs HS if im right
05/29/2011 22:33 LeetUser#68
Would be nice to be able to use 1HH again :D
06/05/2011 13:58 parostatek#69
end test ?
06/05/2011 14:28 Thiesius#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by parostatek View Post
end test ?
Troubles fixed. Service is running again. There was problem with hosting.
06/11/2011 22:04 Thiesius#71
Windows server version updated.

- CRC Algorithm corrected (Now it should work fine.).
- Fixed possible memory leak.
- Added one more security element to prevent server from eventual crashing.

If you are asking when the Linux server will be updated (Public One), then I can only tell you I will have to rewrite few "Windows only" APIs first.

The emulator was also tested with Metin2 client files and the algorithm seems to be fully compatible. So Metin2 users might expect support in the future.
06/12/2011 18:10 Thiesius#72
Linux version updated and it's online.
06/18/2011 00:13 omgz0rg#73
Hey thiesius, for how much will you be selling this when the beta closes?
oh, and did it close already? I didn't see it online lately ;D
06/18/2011 01:22 Thiesius#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgz0rg View Post
Hey thiesius, for how much will you be selling this when the beta closes?
oh, and did it close already? I didn't see it online lately ;D
I wasn't thinking so far about future of this project, I will keep it free until something changes my mind.

For the current availability: I'm waiting for access to my own work-directory on the server. The service will resume after that.
07/01/2011 20:29 strik3r2k5#75
Just wanted to say that your bypass isn't working anymore at some players..
Quote:
Originally Posted by analsaft View Post
My experience with starting Kal since patch:

With Shieldkiller and Bot-> Expell by Game ("Youre Expelled" at 2nd PW or Char Screen)

With Shieldkiller but w/o Bot-> Expell by Game ("Youre Expelled" at 2nd PW or Char Screen)

With Bot but w/o Shieldkiller-> HackShield Errormessage after 10-60secs playing (Bla bla Hacking Program bla) -> Game closes

No Bot no Shieldkiller-> No problem


So, what am i missing? Whats the "problem" then?
maybe he's using the old ui I dont know..just wanted to inform you