[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

04/22/2011 20:05 superboy13#61
hey man where is the download link????
04/23/2011 02:30 hellbladel#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy13 View Post
hey man where is the download link????
up ur ass, nice first post asshole

edit: and im actually proud to say this for my 100th post :P
04/23/2011 12:39 brandonbain#63
Good work you guys keep it up ; )
04/23/2011 17:50 aeldepaky#64
please can you add this Features:
1-Auto open Dilligence Books
2-Auto open CP Boxes
3-BlueMouse Quest Making
4-Auto City Repair
5-Auto City Deposit
6-Auto City revive
7-Auto Re-Login
8-Magic Hunting
9-Auto Revive Here
10-Stand Alone Bot
:mofo::mofo::handsdown::bandit:
04/24/2011 02:36 brokenarrow_vip#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeldepaky View Post
please can you add this Features:
1-Auto open Dilligence Books
2-Auto open CP Boxes
3-BlueMouse Quest Making
4-Auto City Repair
5-Auto City Deposit
6-Auto City revive
7-Auto Re-Login
8-Magic Hunting
9-Auto Revive Here
10-Stand Alone Bot
:mofo::mofo::handsdown::bandit:
exercising pressure on them won't help
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Strange. I do tend to leave visual studio running (generally 5-6 windows open 24/7 but w/e) but I never apply changes if someone else changed it in the mean time



Dropbox... IE it's editable on like 5 different machines.
I don't know the hex what u r talking about, but i hope u have patience knowing we r keeping up forward
04/24/2011 18:21 reneV#66
Is there like a place (like twitter) to follow u guys and see how far you are im quite interested as its used for private servers and i got some test servers on my pc :)
04/26/2011 08:04 aimbot_ex#67
:D Im gonna thank you guys in advance.. thank you for starting this project.. XD

hmmmn.. Good luck pro4n
& OEL


__________________________________________________ _
hmmmn.. guys.. Can If you decide to take some rest, Can I help?

Im not good with programming but I know basic Java, basic C++ and basic VBS.. I want to help so I can learn from you guys..

I can work on the simple msgboxes well at least thats what I know... and I know how To make conditional statements :)
04/26/2011 10:47 pro4never#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneV View Post
Is there like a place (like twitter) to follow u guys and see how far you are im quite interested as its used for private servers and i got some test servers on my pc :)
I use twitter facebook and youtube to track my projects. This proxy though is not really being worked on or at least I haven't heard from nick in a while.

The plan was I'd help him set up the base for the proxy and with any questions and just leave the rest to him... From what I've heard though he hasn't really done anything with it.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/26/2011 20:24 reneV#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I use twitter facebook and youtube to track my projects. This proxy though is not really being worked on or at least I haven't heard from nick in a while.

The plan was I'd help him set up the base for the proxy and with any questions and just leave the rest to him... From what I've heard though he hasn't really done anything with it.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Okay i will look at this thread often so i still hope it gets finished one day

and ill add u on twitter to receive updates from ur projects (i used your proxy too and it was awesome)
04/27/2011 09:16 danytoogood#70
My server will be gone in a few days after you release this, and my main will be out of bot jail because tq will free all accounts from bot jail, good luck with it
05/01/2011 13:27 Mido0500924151#71
Where's the download link, i cant find it :S
05/01/2011 17:15 denominator#72
There is no download link, there never has been and probably never will be lol. Not really sure why this is still here because I am unsure if it is being worked on still?
05/03/2011 13:54 mostafa557#73
where download the is program
05/05/2011 18:21 koko20#74
hi where link ?i i got first page and i dont find it .??
05/05/2011 23:00 denominator#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
There is no download link, there never has been and probably never will be lol.
Are you blind koko or just stupid?