[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

01/20/2010 10:19 tanhc99#7441
cool! i luv this hmm but 1 suggestion could u let us pick a hack to be deactivated? cause i love the story hate the fighting.... i think.
--Edit--
okay... so would u do it? this would also benefit amy getters
01/20/2010 10:20 Brian~#7442
@xPaultje
it will work until the end of season 2 but will not work on season 3 and if detected by kog

I'm still downloading season3

@tanhc99
hmm..... that will required another dll...
01/20/2010 10:23 troy01#7443
aw...

I did patch it first but it always says patch complete and it dont patch again...
01/20/2010 10:23 tanhc99#7444
hey uhh... i find this hack pattern very familiar i think the same thing happened to WT
1st engine, next file editing and then injectors.... is this going to be the same?
hmm Sir? do u have season 1 unpacker? i wanna hack XGC
01/20/2010 10:25 .Pingu#7445
Kuya Brian How can i test it on Gc Korea cause you need to log in the website...
01/20/2010 10:26 Brian~#7446
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy01 View Post
aw...

I did patch it first but it always says patch complete and it dont patch again...
delete temp.log then run the hack again... I cant seem to find out what went wrong in your hack

@marudashi
1st you need a GC KR account
2nd you need a GC KR client
3rd the GC hack has an instruction upon choosing the "KOREA" before activating the hack
01/20/2010 10:30 tayangco#7447
1 question how do you becoume a moderator just asking
01/20/2010 10:31 Brian~#7448
I honestly dunno...
01/20/2010 10:34 Taec#7449
lols..
01/20/2010 10:34 .Pingu#7450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian~ View Post
delete temp.log then run the hack again... I cant seem to find out what went wrong in your hack

@marudashi
1st you need a GC KR account
2nd you need a GC KR client
3rd the GC hack has an instruction upon choosing the "KOREA" before activating the hack
Well ok I have an Permanent Account So Thank You!!!
01/20/2010 10:34 Nurwina19#7451
ang galing galing mu puh^^ hihihihihihih
01/20/2010 10:35 Brian~#7452
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsonz View Post
lols..
ei what percent are you now in patching gc KR? im only at 5%

currently downloading the whole resset folder
01/20/2010 10:36 troy01#7453
hmm

is there other way tahn deleting taht temp.log thing?

btw...where is it located? maybe I can overwrite it with a fake one...
01/20/2010 10:38 Taec#7454
lol i haben even dl finish -.-
01/20/2010 10:39 Brian~#7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy01 View Post
hmm

is there other way tahn deleting taht temp.log thing?

btw...where is it located? maybe I can overwrite it with a fake one...
temp.log is created inside the GC folder upon activating the hack.. deleting it will make the hack think that its not yet activated