🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

07/09/2021 18:50 Coach Broeki#721
Quote:
Originally Posted by KartalUD View Post
pentasharp.com não há necessidade de difamar SCRIPT SEGURO e NÃO DETECTADO por 7 meses Não tenha ciúmes da plataforma mais confiável e barata e de alta qualidade

pentasharp.com no need to vilify SAFE and UNDETECTED SCRIPT for 7 months Don't be jealous the most reliable platform and cheap and high quality
You are the owner right?
1. you are using toir+ as base
2. why dont increase the script quality? A mate showed me lucian (who is pretty much a basic champ) and his combo logics sucks so hard lol

Since you are UD you are better than toir+ but pls dont say that your High Quality if you dont even have good combos for basic ADCs.
07/09/2021 19:47 Kroest#722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djkst View Post
Anyone tried oasys? Is it undetected?
Been using it for about 2 weeks now. Imo its alright/not bad. It does its job and they update super freaking fast xd
07/09/2021 22:53 KartalUD#723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
You are the owner right?
1. you are using toir+ as base
2. why dont increase the script quality? A mate showed me lucian (who is pretty much a basic champ) and his combo logics sucks so hard lol

Since you are UD you are better than toir+ but pls dont say that your High Quality if you dont even have good combos for basic ADCs.
we are developing a new Prediction already, adc is a good friend, it means she couldn't adjust the config .. we are working on the new Predicktion and something legendary will emerge. pentasharp always 1 0 ahead
07/09/2021 22:56 Coach Broeki#724
Quote:
Originally Posted by KartalUD View Post
we are developing a new Prediction already, adc is a good friend, it means she couldn't adjust the config .. we are working on the new Predicktion and something legendary will emerge. pentasharp always 1 0 ahead
Nah I let him screenshare. I script for ages in master+ elo and that Lucian is just not good :D
I can your join server and tell you how to change Lucian to make it good if you want.
07/10/2021 07:59 dakota1013#725
anyone use doomcooper?
07/10/2021 20:08 End-Of-Dayz#726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Nah I let him screenshare. I script for ages in master+ elo and that Lucian is just not good :D
I can your join server and tell you how to change Lucian to make it good if you want.
If you're able to share; can you provide us which script or entity you use? I'm just making an assumption they are private or UD? I'm trying to find a safe provider (which I know is not possible, but still looking for something close). What I am trying to say is I am trying to find a provider I can use for months/years.
07/10/2021 20:39 dakota1013#727
or carrysharp?
07/13/2021 12:13 sugeao#728
dont go for pentasharp even if it is internal(using toir+ as a base), there are external cheats that are puttin that attempt of a cheat straight into a coffin. even if they managed to stay undetected, their orbwalker sucks and their prediction is the worst I've seen for a lol cheat. the best undetected public cheat remains gos
07/13/2021 13:00 AlienCrimeLord#729
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugeao View Post
dont go for pentasharp even if it is internal(using toir+ as a base), there are external cheats that are puttin that attempt of a cheat straight into a coffin. even if they managed to stay undetected, their orbwalker sucks and their prediction is the worst I've seen for a lol cheat. the best undetected public cheat remains gos
How's the prediction on GoS?
I like at least decent prediction for Nidalee's Spears.
07/13/2021 13:05 sugeao#730
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienCrimeLord View Post
How's the prediction on GoS?
I like at least decent prediction for Nidalee's Spears.
close range its decent. they ve got well established mechanics and prediction for adc. went d2 in a month or so, by playin ez/jhin/samira, with evade disabled, just the drawing for the spells
07/13/2021 17:53 koray105#731
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugeao View Post
dont go for pentasharp even if it is internal(using toir+ as a base), there are external cheats that are puttin that attempt of a cheat straight into a coffin. even if they managed to stay undetected, their orbwalker sucks and their prediction is the worst I've seen for a lol cheat. the best undetected public cheat remains gos
pentasharp orbwalker not bad i play kogmaw and twitch orbwalker performance not bad but. prediction bad in some status.
07/14/2021 16:12 sugeao#732
Quote:
Originally Posted by koray105 View Post
pentasharp orbwalker not bad i play kogmaw and twitch orbwalker performance not bad but. prediction bad in some status.
nah, its pure garbage. those scripts as well. they took that toir+ base and achieved nothing. what surprises me the most is the fact that they've actually got customers whom they prolong their subscription
07/15/2021 00:38 EpsilonOVA#733
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugeao View Post
dont go for pentasharp even if it is internal(using toir+ as a base), there are external cheats that are puttin that attempt of a cheat straight into a coffin. even if they managed to stay undetected, their orbwalker sucks and their prediction is the worst I've seen for a lol cheat. the best undetected public cheat remains gos
i decided to try GOS and i must say for a public , $15 a month cheese, its very good value.

been using it for about 10 days and as long as the support and updates keep coming for the gos scripts then its prob the best choice for now.

The evade is actually very good, but i play with it disabled as it does get you trapped in certain situations, prediction for certain heroes is great too.
07/15/2021 02:54 paindia#734
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
i decided to try GOS and i must say for a public , $15 a month cheese, its very good value.

been using it for about 10 days and as long as the support and updates keep coming for the gos scripts then its prob the best choice for now.

The evade is actually very good, but i play with it disabled as it does get you trapped in certain situations, prediction for certain heroes is great too.
GOS support is amazing there. vouch.
07/15/2021 06:45 sugeao#735
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
i decided to try GOS and i must say for a public , $15 a month cheese, its very good value.

been using it for about 10 days and as long as the support and updates keep coming for the gos scripts then its prob the best choice for now.

The evade is actually very good, but i play with it disabled as it does get you trapped in certain situations, prediction for certain heroes is great too.
yup. I keep saying that for months, since robur made their appearance. GOS is such a good software overall. I've got nothing to gain from saying these things, actually I dont even have a subscription atm cuz I dont have time for playin games anymore, but that doesnt mean that I wouldnt go for 'em if I had enough time to spare for a few matches per week