Dragon city gems hack

06/24/2013 17:58 anhbtr#721
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I'll ask to all body don't remove the resources and never give your user_key, because without user_key others body can't remove you gems


What game ?


Done


Done
Can you reset only my negative gold?
06/24/2013 18:10 joile192#722
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I'll ask to all body don't remove the resources and never give your user_key, because without user_key others body can't remove you gems


What game ?


Done


Done
PLEASE HELP ME
fbid 100000229840113
TXT GOL 534737
I can not activate
06/24/2013 21:35 alexboys#723
can you reset EGGS in hatchery? omg i want to get rid of them,,, i cant play....
Facebook ID: 100001886604074
06/24/2013 22:00 kakarot0#724
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I'll ask to all body don't remove the resources and never give your user_key, because without user_key others body can't remove you gems


What game ?


Done


Done
Hey i've paid for the tool, but it doesn't give me any gems.

I had pay with PAYGOL 411906

Give me my gems for today and fix it for tomorrow, need it in a hurry for finish the island event. THANKS.
06/24/2013 23:24 Point1005#725
Fix my food Pls!
Or reset my Dragon City
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
FBID: 100000672197572
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Then I stop to take your time!
06/24/2013 23:40 haveitdave#726
@benoit934 500 Internal Server Error
06/25/2013 03:30 smlvm02#727
benoit I was put in your tool to put 50000 and 50000 golds Gems dai appeared well

Result
=======================
Dark Warrior AFTER >>> <<<
=======================
ID = 100003906510971
Name = Samuel Henry
Gems = 1.3487262049013E +19 (+50000)
Gold = 1.6387286639435E +19 (+50000)

not put anything over my gems and zero help me please sorry for you enterroper
06/25/2013 04:00 DeepFire#728
@benoit : can u help me reset my stadium and PVP dragon city
FB ID : 1761529262
thanks...
06/25/2013 05:12 s2.mr_boss@yahoo.com#729
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem :(
I am very sad Please

Click >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/25/2013 12:58 chemical91#730
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepFire View Post
@benoit : can u help me reset my stadium and PVP dragon city
FB ID : 1761529262
thanks...
Friend!!
Sorry that is beyond the benoit's ability
Mr.Benoit said He can't access the Database.


General Information:
1.Benoit can easily resetting your game
but not your negative GOLD,FOOD,GEMS or whatever.
2.He little busy with tools for newgame,so please be patient
Thank you.
06/25/2013 15:08 quanly92#731
if tool update we must buy again ?
06/25/2013 16:59 Mrbroken91#732
Quote:
Originally Posted by quanly92 View Post
if tool update we must buy again ?
Nope ,, and for old user,, next month you guys can use it already without paying~
06/25/2013 17:15 s2.mr_boss@yahoo.com#733
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please

Click >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/25/2013 17:20 Mrbroken91#734
dude,,,, benoit is busy doing hack for the new social game,, please be patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemical91 View Post
Friend!!
Sorry that is beyond the benoit's ability
Mr.Benoit said He can't access the Database.


General Information:
1.Benoit can easily resetting your game
but not your negative GOLD,FOOD,GEMS or whatever.
2.He little busy with tools for newgame,so please be patient
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] View Post
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please

Click >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
dude you dint read what that guy said?
06/25/2013 17:29 benoit934#735
Quote:
Originally Posted by joile192 View Post
PLEASE HELP ME
fbid 100000229840113
TXT GOL 534737
I can not activate
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboys View Post
can you reset EGGS in hatchery? omg i want to get rid of them,,, i cant play....
Facebook ID: 100001886604074
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot0 View Post
Hey i've paid for the tool, but it doesn't give me any gems.

I had pay with PAYGOL 411906

Give me my gems for today and fix it for tomorrow, need it in a hurry for finish the island event. THANKS.
Please read the how to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point1005 View Post
Fix my food Pls!
Or reset my Dragon City
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
FBID: 100000672197572
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Then I stop to take your time!
What you give your user_key and your facebook id ? all body ask your user_key is only for destroy your game !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] View Post
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem :(
I am very sad Please

Click >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Now if you want many gems you will need to buy it because because i not here to fix the game destroyed because you are not careful