[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

06/23/2013 10:05 ra5taLV#721
Thank you!

Ra5taLV
06/23/2013 11:33 palavia#722
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpano View Post
hello, can be used with OS to sell palladium automatically with hangars?
as configured in such a case.
thanks
Not yet.
06/23/2013 12:13 Proffsetheterjag#723
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia View Post
Not yet.
How much does the bot collect per hour?
06/23/2013 12:32 teruru#724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
How much does the bot collect per hour?
From first post:
What "palla by palavia" can do:

1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour )
06/23/2013 12:49 Proffsetheterjag#725
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
From first post:
What "palla by palavia" can do:

1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour )
Right, prefer asking though
06/23/2013 13:31 ThaGoldenEagle#726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
Right, prefer asking though
For me it collects ~1500 palla/hour. This is with pet (resource collector lvl.3 + 4 lvl 3 radio protocols). But it also depends on how many people are botting, I'm on GE 2 which is pretty busy. (int5)
06/23/2013 13:57 Roby966#727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
Right, prefer asking though
Go back in pages and you find that i wrote : in ge1 1800-2000, depens of days-botters-war and npc.

ge7 not a lot palla bots so i think 2300..
06/24/2013 12:14 josan4995#728
palavia, another problem, i write it here, just in case this error occurs to more people.

it happened when my antivirus deleted the .exe of the complete version. I downloaded again of the email, and when updating, shows this message... i've not modify any thing of the program...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2013 14:28 palavia#729
Quote:
Originally Posted by josan4995 View Post
palavia, another problem, i write it here, just in case this error occurs to more people.

it happened when my antivirus deleted the .exe of the complete version. I downloaded again of the email, and when updating, shows this message... i've not modify any thing of the program...
Once installed you can not manipulate your premium version, so you got this message. I'll send you a new copy but please learn your antivirus program does not delete this .exe . Treat responsibly on this program and for future problems with Premium version you can use private messages.
06/24/2013 14:36 legendgb1#730
there is a problem and I think that is because ı am in goli. Bot collects palli and suddenly stops and refresh the page and it doesnt bring pet out what should ı do?
06/24/2013 14:41 palavia#731
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendgb1 View Post
there is a problem and I think that is because ı am in goli. Bot collects palli and suddenly stops and refresh the page and it doesnt bring pet out what should ı do?
It seems that the windows of your game screen are not arranged properly. You can look at how I pitched my in my first post. Please arrange them properly and try again!
06/24/2013 14:48 Proffsetheterjag#732
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia View Post
It seems that the windows of your game screen are not arranged properly. You can look at how I pitched my in my first post. Please arrange them properly and try again!
It's written that you can use some Goliath designs, can you list them?
06/24/2013 14:58 palavia#733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
It's written that you can use some Goliath designs, can you list them?
No, but I give you a permission to try which you want from them :). Any of them will work better with title from the achievements menu and others with removed one. Good luck ;)
06/24/2013 15:25 benkiller47#734
I have change my resolution and now the bot work good thanks :)
06/24/2013 15:37 ThaGoldenEagle#735
I use spectrum, with title, works perfect ;)