Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

02/03/2013 00:09 LastThief*#721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiya. View Post
Hahaha, dafuq did I just read. :awesome:
-sneaking out of this again-
Sro pure awesomeness full of exploits
02/03/2013 01:22 amrosyl#722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiya. View Post
Hahaha, dafuq did I just read. :awesome:
-sneaking out of this again-
02/03/2013 10:26 Shifty*#723
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Sro pure awesomeness full of exploits
We go cabal section on rz. They have the best community.
02/03/2013 10:59 IceAmStiel#724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
We go cabal section on rz. They have the best community.
And the best game haha [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/03/2013 13:08 PortalDark#725
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
And the best game haha [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i like living in Costa Rica, a place where neither the US Cabal or EU Cabal work
srly, Costa Rica IS on America, yet they claim they say I'm not(same with VIndictus)
btw, try to stay with SRO-related posts
02/03/2013 15:32 Shifty*#726
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
And the best game haha [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ikr. You played cabal when it was very new? Epic times. They made the game to easy now :(
02/03/2013 16:39 Snow*#727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Ikr. You played cabal when it was very new? Epic times. They made the game to easy now :(
I haven't play in Cabal before, lets make a group and join it >.<
02/03/2013 17:27 Shifty*#728
Join my server on saturday instead :) All should be done by then I hope. You can always download Cabal EU and try it, it's an epic game tbh.
02/03/2013 17:48 IceAmStiel#729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Ikr. You played cabal when it was very new? Epic times. They made the game to easy now :(
Oh dear, I had hard times walking thru Mutant Forest with my FS ;d
A combination of cabal and the huge areas of silkroad would be the MMO of my dreams ^^
02/03/2013 19:03 Shifty*#730
Cabal 2 will have a huge world :)
02/03/2013 23:56 sinxtra#731
So not to flame.. but did LastThief leave Ludo??
Why..

Anyways, i agree, SRO is dead!
02/04/2013 01:11 Krunchy*#732
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
So not to flame.. but did LastThief leave Ludo??
Why..

Anyways, i agree, SRO is dead!
did he leave? Ludo is dead ...
02/04/2013 01:38 鳳凰城#733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunchy* View Post
did he leave? Ludo is dead ...
Back when someone was [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ..
The only point that I accept from you , that your grant name for your account is so dam true. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/04/2013 02:46 PortalDark#734
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
So not to flame.. but did LastThief leave Ludo??
Why..

Anyways, i agree, SRO is dead!
both Haze and Lastthief are no longer on Ludowork's team
and I heard rumors that 2 other guys did it as well
02/04/2013 13:20 Disco Teka#735
This reminds me on PrimeSRO. Even the best of the best are not able to work together.
Poor SRO community.
I think just 1 person is enough to create a proper server.