[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

09/01/2018 22:34 thefear511#7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH4NO3+Fuel Oil View Post
Ok, I made it, server running. Now I'm having some troubles with gameguard (err code 150) when I launch the Sframe. I checked gameserver.opt, but N:game.use_security: is already set to 0... Any idea ?

Ok, sorted out. One last doubt... is language localization on client or on server side ?
uuh its a file string.rdb , you can get one arabic and another english. there was a time i had a perfect match with sframe & launcher argument the only thing i had to edit was only the string file replace english with arabic and visa versa.

but in 9.4 u must use english sframe with US encoding in launcher and also an english string to have it fully functional.im not aware if there's another work-around to run multiple languages without doing all this stuff.
09/02/2018 21:50 1nternalError#7217
hello, who then has a skillresource of 6.2 rdb for rmob?
09/03/2018 09:44 thefear511#7218
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nternalError View Post
hello, who then has a skillresource of 6.2 rdb for rmob?
what's rmob?
edit: i grabbed some files for you from a fresh 6.2 client if thats what you want.
09/03/2018 10:36 アルカード#7219
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
what's rmob?
edit: i grabbed some files for you from a fresh 6.2 client if thats what you want.
I think he means rmod from ismokedrow and he would like to have 6.2 skill rdb editor
09/03/2018 11:08 thefear511#7220
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
I think he means rmod from ismokedrow and he would like to have 6.2 skill rdb editor
oh , he needs structre for 6.2 skillresource. well thats gonna be pain in the *** xd
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
bring me the skillresource schema from 6.2 sql and ill try to make the structre for you.
09/04/2018 14:31 NH4NO3+Fuel Oil#7221
Really no way to use SQL Studio 2014 on Redemption 9.4 release' databases ?
I've create a root machine with W8, installed SQL Server 2017 Dev edition, Management Studio 2017 was not included.
I dld it from official MS page, installed, but I can't launch it (various dlls and missing components errors). I've tried nearly all possible workaround but to no use...
SQL Server 2017 works, but Management Studio 2017 doesn't... My system is definitely refusing it...
Really driving me nuts...
09/04/2018 14:35 1nternalError#7222
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
oh , he needs structre for 6.2 skillresource. well thats gonna be pain in the *** xd
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
bring me the skillresource schema from 6.2 sql and ill try to make the structre for you.
09/04/2018 16:23 ThunderNikk#7223
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH4NO3+Fuel Oil View Post
I've create a root machine with W8, installed SQL Server 2017 Dev edition, Management Studio 2017 was not included.
You don't mean Windows 8 do you? Or do you mean Server 2008?
09/04/2018 21:32 NH4NO3+Fuel Oil#7224
Yep, I mean Windows 8.1 PRO, not Windows Server 2008
09/04/2018 22:15 ThunderNikk#7225
That was a 64 bit Windows 8.1 install?

There are a ton of installation tips and troubleshooting steps on this page...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/04/2018 22:53 NH4NO3+Fuel Oil#7226
Thank you for the support, I managed to start it by updating runtime components, but now as soon as SQL Management Studio starts, a banner pops up saying that Visual Studio license has expired... Sounds like persecution :(
Now I fully understand why I've neverupgraded my W7 to any newer shit from MicroBSOD
09/04/2018 23:15 ThunderNikk#7227
Open Visual studio and register it.
09/05/2018 15:58 TheMutsu#7228
Hello Everyone, i have trouble finding specific Item IDs. I have tried all the different Query Requests i could find in the forum but my results always have 0 rows affected after searching for a specific item. Also tried very common Items.

The Server files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The client files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/05/2018 16:29 Dark Blaze#7229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMutsu View Post
Hello Everyone, i have trouble finding specific Item IDs. I have tried all the different Query Requests i could find in the forum but my results always have 0 rows affected after searching for a specific item. Also tried very common Items.

The Server files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The client files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Can you post the query you're using?
09/05/2018 16:47 ThunderNikk#7230
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMutsu View Post
Hello Everyone, i have trouble finding specific Item IDs. I have tried all the different Query Requests i could find in the forum but my results always have 0 rows affected after searching for a specific item. Also tried very common Items.

The Server files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The client files i used: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
A lot of item queries are join statements with the string resource.

The server files come by default using the Arabic string resource.

Make sure you change that to the string resource of your language.