Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

02/02/2013 15:49 鳳凰城#706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Haha before you start critizing you should get your facts straight kid. I hosted the server for my own money so everyone else could enjoy. It had free silk and other nice stuff that people could enjoy. Then I closed the server because I found no interest in developing it for free anymore. So please, as I mentioned earlier, get your shit straight before you open your mouth.

and I see you and this evolution guy is liking eachother's post. Maybe you two should hire a room aswell?
Oh , the irony.
You're just typing some trash came out in your mind to prove some points outtahere . but guess what , you can't . Dare I say this? that you're even have no knowledge about anything in your life . You're talking like ' I know everything , I know. ' but , It's not that fun or such charisma building . It's a pathetic way .. So , if you would like to speak about any server else . Review your server first and how pathetic it fault down on the ground . then you have the rights to mock others servers . Look on your whole posts . useless mocking shits which trying to get thanks for nothing . How pathetic is that? A forum is a community point which if you've joined it . you've to follow its rules . you have broken these rules loooooong time ago .
02/02/2013 15:51 Sh3ll T34M#707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Haha before you start critizing you should get your facts straight kid. I hosted the server for my own money so everyone else could enjoy. It had free silk and other nice stuff that people could enjoy. Then I closed the server because I found no interest in developing it for free anymore. So please, as I mentioned earlier, get your shit straight before you open your mouth.
Also, I never claimed that I had or am an "elite team". I always worked alone or with very few people I trust over the internet (LastThief, Shane, slyy and some more). You don't need an elite team to hand out a good server which players enjoy and can have fun.

and I see you and this evolution guy is liking eachother's post. Maybe you two should hire a room aswell?
Am just laughing so hard because if u talking about fail or i do not know why you are so epic mad you Should'nt show your face anymore after your fail server or you should keep it on so u can open your freaking mouth
For god sake , stop talking abot Evolution Network while you can't manage one server.
02/02/2013 16:32 Haze*#708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Yes I like to mock other people's servers because they simply suck :) Mine sucked when it came to developement aswell, but that was during a time where server files were new and we hadn't the knowledge that we had today. But my server's are irrelevant because that was almost 1.5 years ago now and I'm not even playing silkroad anymore.

I can't manage one server? Haha, I was one person managing 500 people online on my first server and I were there to give support almost all the time, and it was so easy to contact me since I had all my contact information out on the homepage.

And why you have to drag in real life into this? Have you heard that you can gain knowledge about other stuff OUTSIDE of the silkroad online section?

Can't help to laugh at Evolution for typing out of his ass tho :D and you Phoenix1337, shouldn't talk about breaking rules. How many times have you been banned now already? 5 times?

btw, Who are you evolution? do I know you?
None of us knows him, he's just some random no name that showed out of nowhere. Just ignore them trolls.
02/02/2013 16:35 Disco Teka#709
Could you please discuss in a normal way without harassing the other party and throw bad words towards them?
Simly grow up or it will rain ...

I can't read your bullsh*t anymore, you are just fighting about who has the bigger e-cock.
02/02/2013 16:48 Shifty*#710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Could you please discuss in a normal way without harassing the other party and throw bad words towards them?
Simly grow up or it will rain ...

I can't read your bullsh*t anymore, you are just fighting about who has the bigger e-cock.
Deleted my posts. Was pretty childish to write stuff like that and I apologize to everyone I offended.
02/02/2013 17:36 Sh3ll T34M#711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
None of us knows him, he's just some random no name that showed out of nowhere. Just ignore them trolls.
It's not matter who am I . You're just a jelly guy . Go launch Ludoworks instead of your fails :)
02/02/2013 17:59 Snow*#712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution © View Post
It's not matter who am I . You're just a jelly guy . Go launch Ludoworks instead of your fails :)
Stop judging people, seems you're new in this community. Also, Go learn English instead of opening server...

Chit Chat part: Anyone were playing in Enternal SRO ?
02/02/2013 19:57 Pink Tac Knife#713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Could you please discuss in a normal way without harassing the other party and throw bad words towards them?
Simly grow up or it will rain ...

I can't read your bullsh*t anymore, you are just fighting about who has the bigger e-cock.
You only delete the posts with arguments involving me and another person. How amazing, I feel loved. :mofo:
02/02/2013 20:50 [B]ase[J]umP#714
any suggestions on how to replace liquid in a water cooled system?the liquid in it is getting old as balls
02/02/2013 21:36 PortalDark#715
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
any suggestions on how to replace liquid in a water cooled system?the liquid in it is getting old as balls
i think this is not a SRO related question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Tac Knife View Post
You only delete the posts with arguments involving me and another person. How amazing, I feel loved. :mofo:
not to complain but almost 1 of 3 post of yours is full of spam
how about behaving before complaining?
02/02/2013 21:40 Snow*#716
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
any suggestions on how to replace liquid in a water cooled system?the liquid in it is getting old as balls
I don't get ya >.<
02/02/2013 22:01 Pink Tac Knife#717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
i think this is not a SRO related question


not to complain but almost 1 of 3 post of yours is full of spam
how about behaving before complaining?
I did "behave" until I was taken advantage of my kindness by the other so-called "moderator" Disco Teka. Now isn't the time to ask for behavior changes, I was good and following the rules, until he began to bend them for certain people.
02/02/2013 23:11 PortalDark#718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Tac Knife View Post
I did "behave" until I was taken advantage of my kindness by the other so-called "moderator" Disco Teka. Now isn't the time to ask for behavior changes, I was good and following the rules, until he began to bend them for certain people.
just because you spam and get warned you make all this fuzz?
if you like, open a thread on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] so other mods and admins can judge what to do

just leave this thread out of spam and focus on SRO

Thank you
02/02/2013 23:52 LastThief*#719
Sro sucks :awesome: I promise after leaving ludoworks I will NEVER join any teams again I'll just do one time job coding if anybody wants guess it's time to move to another section and start trolling around :awesome:
02/03/2013 00:06 Alpro#720
Hahaha, dafuq did I just read. :awesome:
-sneaking out of this again-