Battle Pirates, Uber light hack

01/31/2012 08:48 M16-A1#706
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell718 View Post
how wasent u if u were using the hack???? lol u were :mofo:
any idea on how to build multiple armour?
01/31/2012 15:18 HCarvalho#707
I'm going to win one of the dracs (2nd with 2 more million dps than the 5th) If I use the hack will I loose the drac? i ask this because in war commander I won the Gatling truck, then lost it because of using an hack.
01/31/2012 17:25 dwell718#708
im in second 2 with 14 mill i hope they dont catch me, then i will hack the world lol.
01/31/2012 19:10 c_spooner1999#709
ill be honest i wanted to see so i used it on my new mini acct and nothing it works got the blueprints and didnt get banned over 2 hrs now maybe it depends on if you are using the hulls?
01/31/2012 19:29 Wolf2012#710
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell718 View Post
im in second 2 with 14 mill i hope they dont catch me, then i will hack the world lol.
keep us posted, I'd like to know if kixeye can catch that lol
01/31/2012 19:37 nctaipan#711
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell718 View Post
im in second 2 with 14 mill i hope they dont catch me, then i will hack the world lol.
LOL....watch it there going to be looking for fast builds i would wait .....a while build them :):)
01/31/2012 21:03 bjbnard00#712
Teach me master
01/31/2012 21:09 HCarvalho#713
I'm a little worried, before they deliver the dreads they are going to check every winner, as I have used instant repair alot they will probably catch me.
01/31/2012 21:41 bufu610#714
i have unlock 9 blueprint and no ban.
01/31/2012 21:53 dwell718#715
yea same here



Quote:
Originally Posted by HCarvalho View Post
I'm a little worried, before they deliver the dreads they are going to check every winner, as I have used instant repair alot they will probably catch me.
01/31/2012 22:30 wash123#716
only part worry me is that i never used the raid hulls but i have them if i going to be banned i wish i had use the hell out if them first not to worried tho i will make a new account without the hulls an win the next raid
01/31/2012 22:49 SmokeyDaLion#717
Don't let Kixeye fool you. They scan more than the winners at the end of the raids. Raid 2 I came in first (banned for hacking) Raid 3 I came in 2nd (banned for hacking and first place was legit) Raid 4 I came in 3rd (banned for hacking first place and second place were both legit) And raid 3 a friend came in like 20th and he used hacks. He got banned too all within a few hours of each other on raid 3. So I think they scan alot more than what they are saying they do after a raid.
01/31/2012 23:31 nctaipan#718
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwell718 View Post
im in second 2 with 14 mill i hope they dont catch me, then i will hack the world lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Don't let Kixeye fool you. They scan more than the winners at the end of the raids. Raid 2 I came in first (banned for hacking) Raid 3 I came in 2nd (banned for hacking and first place was legit) Raid 4 I came in 3rd (banned for hacking first place and second place were both legit) And raid 3 a friend came in like 20th and he used hacks. He got banned too all within a few hours of each other on raid 3. So I think they scan alot more than what they are saying they do after a raid.
Hey m8 where you been...
01/31/2012 23:37 themanyouknow#719
Kixeye will get you if you unlock the dreads.. I did a test.. and within 5 minutes of each account having them unlocked they were both banned.. So do not use the master commands in Zoltan or TR's hacks right now.. Otherwise I can guarantee you will get the banhammer.. As for the IP banning.. Im still running accounts.. So IP Banning isn't exactly accurate..
02/01/2012 06:05 Zoltan17#720
Quote:
Originally Posted by themanyouknow View Post
Kixeye will get you if you unlock the dreads.. I did a test.. and within 5 minutes of each account having them unlocked they were both banned.. So do not use the master commands in Zoltan or TR's hacks right now.. Otherwise I can guarantee you will get the banhammer.. As for the IP banning.. Im still running accounts.. So IP Banning isn't exactly accurate..
Yup :/
IP banning is weird, still i am staying behind the shield xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
Don't let Kixeye fool you. They scan more than the winners at the end of the raids. Raid 2 I came in first (banned for hacking) Raid 3 I came in 2nd (banned for hacking and first place was legit) Raid 4 I came in 3rd (banned for hacking first place and second place were both legit) And raid 3 a friend came in like 20th and he used hacks. He got banned too all within a few hours of each other on raid 3. So I think they scan alot more than what they are saying they do after a raid.
yup, it stinks :/