[Release][Open Source] FIFA 16 Auto Buyer

10/10/2016 08:57 Vlad_Venger#691
Help! It doesn't work for me. The bot seems to search through my transfer list, not the market! (table on the right shows my transfer list)
10/10/2016 13:02 bradboy13#692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_Venger View Post
Help! It doesn't work for me. The bot seems to search through my transfer list, not the market! (table on the right shows my transfer list)
Remove everything from transfer list and watch this before starting this bot.
10/10/2016 18:57 Vlad_Venger#693
How often does the bot refresh market prices when setting to the auto update option?
10/10/2016 19:43 Dabooky#694
atm i get only InternalServerError : (500)
i cant use the bot anymore
10/11/2016 11:18 abcbernd#695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabooky View Post
atm i get only InternalServerError : (500)
i cant use the bot anymore
same here, worked perfect until yesterday
10/11/2016 11:45 Abutre#696
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcbernd View Post
same here, worked perfect until yesterday

Change emulator pc to ios or android and vice versa, should work ;)
10/11/2016 13:09 abcbernd#697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abutre View Post
Change emulator pc to ios or android and vice versa, should work ;)
worked, thank you!
10/11/2016 14:16 lordpu#698
i still get the error logging ... and everything is right wtf
10/11/2016 17:58 stalker2505#699
How to start use this Autobuyer ? i download and when i want to start i see command shell and its disapear ;/
10/11/2016 19:57 linerotech#700
InternalServerError: (500) in Pc and android กก maybe ban ?In pc i cant trade but in my phone yes and in the game i can trade , but not with the software. I think im banned
10/12/2016 14:52 jinz24#701
Anybody can pm me the "no loss method" exploit?

Thanks
10/12/2016 19:07 sprodan#702
I feel like mine keeps getting error 500 incredibly quickly, like after 5 minutes of running the bot. I have my RPM at 5. I changed to iOS and it ran again but then immediately got shut out again. Any ideas?
10/12/2016 22:40 Rufat88#703
How i can logging in what i have to tipp in?
10/13/2016 00:05 Stealingknave9#704
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodydeluxe View Post
I played with this settings :

Buy for 70%
Sell for 100%
Fast Sell 120%

Choose players that Sell for around 1000g normaly out of popular leauges.


After i had more coins i choose players that Sell for 4000g and adjusted Buy to 80%

I made like 10-15 trades per hour that way.
Do you really manage to buy more than 2-3 players per hour with 70-80%.
and even if you do still fast selling 120%... there is a low chance someone will get him buy now so you have to wait 1h after the player has been listed. I never tried that that's why I ask you. I always put fast sell to 100% so people can buy the card in the first 10 min. Profit varies 20-40k for 10h
10/13/2016 01:11 skarpzy#705
Guys, is this working correctly? How much profit is it making? (Fifa 17 PC)