CFPRO Hack [20.12.2012 updated]

01/01/2013 01:34 yhuohei#691
not working...
01/01/2013 02:08 riocastro#692
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
Hey everyone, this is my last release on Epvp. I see that since I have been busy with my personal life and havn't updated the hack, a lot of people have been getting bitchy and have been spreading rumors about me that is NOT true at all.
I will still be uploading my hack to my original site as well as a different site which I am actually respected by all the staff...

A lovely paragraph to Sjajko :)
1. I have nothing to hide. I always said I was 15, not older or younger. Go look at my Epvp profile aswel, it says I was born in 1997.

2. What is the point of going to my skype and screen shotting it? When I saw that.... I just thought that you must have spent a lot of time trying to find "evidence" that I am a fake. All you have posted is a pile of shit which does not mean a thing. Circling my actual Skype name? What is that supposed to prove? I don't go on Skype much but when I do, it's usually to talk to my friends. How are they supposed to know who the fuck CFPRO.DLL is if I put that as my name -.- And no, they wouldn't know it's me by my picture because I change it every time I go on skype to something random or whatever...
Btw, if you somehow find the name of the site I will be releasing my hack on, I will just IP ban you because I am not going to deal with you again and again...

__________________________________________________ _______________



Anyway, so this is my last release. Please if you have any problems, don't pm me as I will not be answering them. If you do still actually respect me, pm me and I will tell you where you can get the hack.

@Sjajko
I am sure that you have had a great time reading this post. Just make sure that you keep going back to my site to keep all the Epvp members up-to-date with my hack.


Goodbye everyone and have a Happy New Year! :)






I have added a Donate Link in the .rar file so that you may Donate to me if you would like which will keep me motivated to add more features! :D

Why Should I donate?
1. Keep me motivated!
2. Your name will be in EVERY release that I make saying that you donated (how ever much you donated).
3. You will get an early release of the hack.
4. You can have a say on what feature YOU would like in my next hack! (Not perm patched features though)
5. I will be of Full Assistance with your problems!

Much Appreciated!



Hey everyone!
I am backfrom celebrating Christmas early! Here is the updated hack. Let me know if any errors. I will fix later on. Again, if you have activation errors, pm me please do not spam the thread.
Thanks :D








How To Get Rid Of Ads

Go to this thread MADE BY Howboutdat

Link = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please THANK Him!






Hey everyone, after a while of trying to get around CFNA X-trap (it was very difficult, like....really) I decided I was going to stop making hacks for CFNA... Thanks to my coder friend ^^ I now know how to get around it :P So now I will continue to code for NA!




Status NA = UNDETECTED
Status PH = UNDETECTED
Status BR = UNDETECTED
Status EU = UNDETECTED




Features:

[D3D]
- WallHack
- See Ghosts
- Draw Bone
- CrossHair

[Player Info]
- ESP Name
- Draw Box 3D

[Main Gun Option]
- No Recoil
- No Reload

[Pistol Option]
- Rapid Fire

[Knife Option]
- Fast knife
- Round Knife 360
- Knife Range

[Grenade Weapon]
- No Flash/Smoke
- No Grenade Damage

[Player Hack]
- No Fall Damage
- No Knock back
- No Damage Zone
- Run Speed
- Fly Hack

[SIMPLE WEAPON PATCH]
- Knife Change to B.C Axe or ASSASSIN.
- M16 Change to M4A1 or M4A1-Adv.

[CHEAT VIP]
- Aimbot
- Aimbot Key


How To Run Hack
1. Run Loader as admin!
2. Go through and skip ads...
3. Run patcher_cf as admin!
4. If it worked, the menu will pop up at login screen.


How To Use Weapon Hack
To use this feature, you have to select what you want the knife or m16 to be changed as before you enter a game (or it will not work).


Old Screenshot: Sujit from ElitePvpers was ingame with me while I took SS :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


VirusTotal CFPRO.dll = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VirusTotal CFPRO.exe = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
All detections in the virus scans are FALSE POSITIVES, NO VIRUS'S

-----------IMPORTANT----------
Your anti-virus protection may pick this up as a trojan/virus/keylogger. THIS IS CALLED A FALSE POSITIVE! It is NOT a virus, so please switch off your anti-virus protection when using this hack!


Hope yall all enjoy this, took me a while to fix :\\
Why the F*ck u all made CFPRO.DLL so upset? dam'n well bb Bro, my dearest RESPECT too u,and u Hack's BB :(
01/01/2013 02:39 Killermanaa#693
Ikr so mad that I don't have awesome hacks anymore

All cause of people making him upset
01/01/2013 03:28 Killove123#694
Sjajko u fvcking idiot get a life, sht u just stole the hack to him and after that u gonna tell to everyone that he didnt make the hack. Get A Life>>>>Sjajko<<<< fuck u>>>Sjajko<<<
01/01/2013 03:43 tonty66#695
can you add 1hit kill in Z.A Mod?
01/01/2013 04:10 Howboutdat#696
Bro.. the hack menu still won't show up.
01/01/2013 05:23 hunter7172#697
Hack menu doesn't even show up... :\
01/01/2013 05:36 danyel77#698
run crossfire lol go to sleep noob!
01/01/2013 08:23 Howboutdat#699
GUYS, DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE HACK MENU SHOW UP?
I HAVE WIND7/64-BIT.. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO DO IT PLEASE PM ME.. THANK YOU
01/01/2013 10:50 Chaos2012#700
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
Hey everyone, this is my last release on Epvp. I see that since I have been busy with my personal life and havn't updated the hack, a lot of people have been getting bitchy and have been spreading rumors about me that is NOT true at all.
I will still be uploading my hack to my original site as well as a different site which I am actually respected by all the staff...

A lovely paragraph to Sjajko :)
1. I have nothing to hide. I always said I was 15, not older or younger. Go look at my Epvp profile aswel, it says I was born in 1997.

2. What is the point of going to my skype and screen shotting it? When I saw that.... I just thought that you must have spent a lot of time trying to find "evidence" that I am a fake. All you have posted is a pile of shit which does not mean a thing. Circling my actual Skype name? What is that supposed to prove? I don't go on Skype much but when I do, it's usually to talk to my friends. How are they supposed to know who the fuck CFPRO.DLL is if I put that as my name -.- And no, they wouldn't know it's me by my picture because I change it every time I go on skype to something random or whatever...
Btw, if you somehow find the name of the site I will be releasing my hack on, I will just IP ban you because I am not going to deal with you again and again...

__________________________________________________ _______________



Anyway, so this is my last release. Please if you have any problems, don't pm me as I will not be answering them. If you do still actually respect me, pm me and I will tell you where you can get the hack.

@Sjajko
I am sure that you have had a great time reading this post. Just make sure that you keep going back to my site to keep all the Epvp members up-to-date with my hack.


Goodbye everyone and have a Happy New Year! :)






I have added a Donate Link in the .rar file so that you may Donate to me if you would like which will keep me motivated to add more features! :D

Why Should I donate?
1. Keep me motivated!
2. Your name will be in EVERY release that I make saying that you donated (how ever much you donated).
3. You will get an early release of the hack.
4. You can have a say on what feature YOU would like in my next hack! (Not perm patched features though)
5. I will be of Full Assistance with your problems!

Much Appreciated!



Hey everyone!
I am backfrom celebrating Christmas early! Here is the updated hack. Let me know if any errors. I will fix later on. Again, if you have activation errors, pm me please do not spam the thread.
Thanks :D








How To Get Rid Of Ads

Go to this thread MADE BY Howboutdat

Link = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please THANK Him!






Hey everyone, after a while of trying to get around CFNA X-trap (it was very difficult, like....really) I decided I was going to stop making hacks for CFNA... Thanks to my coder friend ^^ I now know how to get around it :P So now I will continue to code for NA!




Status NA = UNDETECTED
Status PH = UNDETECTED
Status BR = UNDETECTED
Status EU = UNDETECTED




Features:

[D3D]
- WallHack
- See Ghosts
- Draw Bone
- CrossHair

[Player Info]
- ESP Name
- Draw Box 3D

[Main Gun Option]
- No Recoil
- No Reload

[Pistol Option]
- Rapid Fire

[Knife Option]
- Fast knife
- Round Knife 360
- Knife Range

[Grenade Weapon]
- No Flash/Smoke
- No Grenade Damage

[Player Hack]
- No Fall Damage
- No Knock back
- No Damage Zone
- Run Speed
- Fly Hack

[SIMPLE WEAPON PATCH]
- Knife Change to B.C Axe or ASSASSIN.
- M16 Change to M4A1 or M4A1-Adv.

[CHEAT VIP]
- Aimbot
- Aimbot Key


How To Run Hack
1. Run Loader as admin!
2. Go through and skip ads...
3. Run patcher_cf as admin!
4. If it worked, the menu will pop up at login screen.


How To Use Weapon Hack
To use this feature, you have to select what you want the knife or m16 to be changed as before you enter a game (or it will not work).


Old Screenshot: Sujit from ElitePvpers was ingame with me while I took SS :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


VirusTotal CFPRO.dll = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VirusTotal CFPRO.exe = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
All detections in the virus scans are FALSE POSITIVES, NO VIRUS'S

-----------IMPORTANT----------
Your anti-virus protection may pick this up as a trojan/virus/keylogger. THIS IS CALLED A FALSE POSITIVE! It is NOT a virus, so please switch off your anti-virus protection when using this hack!


Hope yall all enjoy this, took me a while to fix :\\
RESPECT TO YOU :handsdown: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ANY WHERE YOU ARE MY FRIEND :)
01/01/2013 11:47 familotel#701
menu doesn't shows up t me :(
01/01/2013 12:13 tonty66#702
Windows 7 no menu showing up. .





And Sir On The Next Update Can You Add 1hit AI For Farming unique Weapon




Thanks




And More POWEr

.
.
.
.
.
01/01/2013 12:51 aplekz#703
SHIT
01/01/2013 13:18 Vill.family#704
wtf it doesnt work in ph i followed ur steps zzzzzzzzzzzz
01/01/2013 13:57 Black75#705
He didnīt upgrade the Hack ;(