[dark orbit clone DEVELOPING] Orbit legacy

05/12/2012 23:39 lkInGx#691
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post
Hello,
I have great news for you, I know that for now the game will not like it much on point.

Version v10

- A ranking will be present
- Change of company in exchange for cash included
- Trimming of known bugs before a stable version 10.1

And another surprise =)

So I ask you to attend this weekend Sunday evening, to download version 10.

I wish you all a good day, I invite all players DarkOrbit and others who wish to discover a new game!

POST : grosteni FORUM DARKLEGACY

Hey,
Are you okay everyone? We aquaScorp team we're fine, and the team Darklegacy .

Well we did a little challenge to offer the player OrbitLegacy, one defies that requires courage.

You must earn 500 points for a free subscription for 1 year DarkLegacy the game.

There will be three winners, but how do have?

Sufficient as you:

- From the day you connect everything on the site and also on the game to win at least one point per day.

- Invited friends using a module that this lies in the profile menu

- To make new thread in the forum, but no flood because you may be banned.

In short, I wish you all good luck

Oh careful, one day a point not lost assets equal! lol

Good luck for 500 points
I love orbit legacy, dark legacy should be very good.
05/12/2012 23:40 supernoob.#692
yes im really exited i hope many new great futures

im bursting of idea`s for game i can get a lot of idea`s and really good ones too
05/13/2012 06:58 gueuledange#693
Hello,
I ask every supporter to DARK LEGACY by UPs in this thread: D
05/13/2012 09:36 supernoob.#694
when are you gone a launch a new version you said sunday
05/13/2012 10:19 lkInGx#695
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
when are you gone a launch a new version you said sunday
On Monday comes the final version of Orbit Legacy.

I love Orbit Legacy!
05/13/2012 12:27 gueuledange#696
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkInGx View Post
On Monday comes the final version of Orbit Legacy.

I love Orbit Legacy!
The v10 will be out on
Monday 21 / 05/ 12
05/13/2012 12:37 murcko#697
can register on the site ...
05/13/2012 13:13 Cubitik™#698
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post
The v10 will be out on
Monday 21 / 05/ 12
You will reset the accounts or not?
05/14/2012 15:02 lkInGx#699
People server is online ^^

I have 9 iris and +1.000.000 EP ^^

Login to the game!
05/14/2012 15:17 supernoob.#700
i touth new version was gone a come out today even yesterday

any news ????
05/14/2012 15:19 lkInGx#701
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
i touth new version was gone a come out today even yesterday

any news ????
The new version is available on Monday 21/05/2012 :)
05/14/2012 18:14 lexterdb#702
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkInGx View Post
The new version is available on Monday 21/05/2012 :)
Well sorry, kkarnage didn't had much time to end the version so it wouldn't be available today, you need to wait one week more. As you know, you have been waiting much for some new versions, but it takes much times to make other ones. I can only ask you, to be patient.

I hope that have helped everyone, see you on teampseak (88.190.242.7)

lexterdb (admin & staff from Dark Legacy + Orbit Legacy)
05/14/2012 18:26 supernoob.#703
i really hoped there was gone a be a new version today
05/14/2012 20:37 mustangv7#704
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoob. View Post
i really hoped there was gone a be a new version today
The new version will be released the 21st of May.
05/14/2012 20:49 supernoob.#705
i know i read it already