CFPRO Hack [20.12.2012 updated]

12/31/2012 19:51 Howboutdat#676
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuota123 View Post


Sjajko Read This , Now He will not code more hacks for Epvp for ur fault and other guys that say the same thing.

Really guys, stop criticizing and making those stupid comments like those made ​​Sjajko.
LOL, Sjajko made CFPRO feel bad that's why he stopped coding them.:rtfm:
12/31/2012 19:54 cuota123#677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
LOL, Sjajko made CFPRO feel bad that's why he stopped coding them.:rtfm:
Sjajko You deserve this °|° :mad: :rtfm: ctm!
12/31/2012 19:59 CFPRO.DLL#678
Guys it's alright, him reading these comments will only make him feel better. I am updating hack on other site right now.
12/31/2012 20:07 Howboutdat#679
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
Guys it's alright, him reading these comments will only make him feel better. I am updating hack on other site right now.
Bro, the hack menu won't show up.
12/31/2012 20:13 cuota123#680
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
Guys it's alright, him reading these comments will only make him feel better. I am updating hack on other site right now.
I just read what you put and what a shame that is because people who criticize and even sometimes despise the work of others and only think about themselves and think of others, who also have a life and can not be always both of the others.

I will give you thanks for this :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
Bro, the hack menu won't show up.
Me too :P :confused: ;)
12/31/2012 20:43 klemensimsic#681
hey why is this not working in windows 8 can u make a hack for windows 8
12/31/2012 20:45 Killermanaa#682
SO SAD FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE CFPRO'S HACK I NEVER USE ANY OTHER HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
12/31/2012 20:54 Killermanaa#683
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
12/31/2012 21:10 songodang#684
Quote:
Originally Posted by kardthemis View Post
why you use injector ?
1)you just run cfpro.exe as admin
2)click here
3)skip add
4)close internet windows and 'LOL Run crossfire now''

CFEY LAG AFTER 1 MINITE
WIN VISTA 32BIT



what injector you use ?
I already did that but i don't know why the CFPRO still "waiting for activation", i try so many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPRO.DLL View Post
Guys it's alright, him reading these comments will only make him feel better. I am updating hack on other site right now.
Do you know why i activate the hack like you said and my computer didn't work, the CFPRO always show "waiting for activation" but if i do it on another laptop, it works
12/31/2012 21:44 Black75#685
PlZ make CFPRo h4ck more
12/31/2012 23:16 ahmedloly#686
w8ing for ur new hack bro
12/31/2012 23:18 LittleGiant#687
I don't understand ... why you even make activation when it's a free hack ?!?! I understand if it were to be paid for but... I can;t ppass trough activation .
12/31/2012 23:18 NNTERTAiNER#688
you said u want fix the activation -.- its annoying i cant activate it anymore !
12/31/2012 23:24 ikbenedwinenikstink#689
cfpro.dll what is ur main site?


where u go uploading ur new hacks?

is it : cfpro.biz?

cfpro.dll we need your hacks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
12/31/2012 23:41 tsonline123#690
hack didnt show up :/
plz help