Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

01/31/2013 17:47 sinxtra#676
So... Evolution had this eliteteam...
Ludoworks got this proteam

and both got owned in the same way.

There was a couple of million silks... Seems like they're at zero again, yea... its over.
Time to move on.

Server got owned even harder than ludoworks :/ meh
01/31/2013 17:55 鳳凰城#677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
So... Evolution had this eliteteam...
Ludoworks got this proteam

and both got owned in the same way.

There was a couple of million silks... Seems like they're at zero again, yea... its over.
Time to move on.

Server got owned even harder than ludoworks :/ meh
Well . the server should be on tomorrow . the root had some problems . The developer is workin' on it at the moment . So , You have no rights to say ' evolution is over '
Also , ludoworks didnt got pwned . They won't even work that hard to close the server after one week . I'm sure that it will be on in next days.
01/31/2013 17:59 Sh3ll T34M#678
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
So... Evolution had this eliteteam...
Ludoworks got this proteam

and both got owned in the same way.

There was a couple of million silks... Seems like they're at zero again, yea... its over.
Time to move on.

Server got owned even harder than ludoworks :/ meh
you freaking funny want me to give u pic since am at root and working on it ?
onwed hard ? i dont feel anything !!
please when server back online dont get back and say oh etc etc :D
01/31/2013 18:03 sinxtra#679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution © View Post
you freaking funny want me to give u pic since am at root and working on it ?
onwed hard ? i dont feel anything !!
please when server back online dont get back and say oh etc etc :D
Yes, imo it got owned harder.
Its not really a huge thing but cmon guys, i believe you can remove the EliteTeam out there.

No offence but having so much edits will cause stupid issues, you should retest and retest more.
Btw, im sure you'll get it back online lol, who said you wouldnt? I just said it's over, meaning for now... well people should move on till everything gets back.
01/31/2013 19:46 鳳凰城#680
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Yes, imo it got owned harder.
Its not really a huge thing but cmon guys, i believe you can remove the EliteTeam out there.

No offence but having so much edits will cause stupid issues, you should retest and retest more.
Btw, im sure you'll get it back online lol, who said you wouldnt? I just said it's over, meaning for now... well people should move on till everything gets back.
Well . you're completely right in your every word you've said now . but , let me be honest with ya .. Is it a shame when we add the whole server by our hands ( Not released shit ) .. Found some bugs and it is already fixed 100% . at least , we're trying to give everything we got for this server unless some pathetic networks - servers which only looking forward money then , close it .. like Jae online and more .....
01/31/2013 21:18 dimkacool#681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well . you're completely right in your every word you've said now . but , let me be honest with ya .. Is it a shame when we add the whole server by our hands ( Not released shit ) .. Found some bugs and it is already fixed 100% . at least , we're trying to give everything we got for this server unless some pathetic networks - servers which only looking forward money then , close it .. like Jae online and more .....
Oh, sure, you are working for free, but don't mind to take a "tip".
01/31/2013 21:25 sinxtra#682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well . you're completely right in your every word you've said now . but , let me be honest with ya .. Is it a shame when we add the whole server by our hands ( Not released shit ) .. Found some bugs and it is already fixed 100% . at least , we're trying to give everything we got for this server unless some pathetic networks - servers which only looking forward money then , close it .. like Jae online and more .....
I don't think anyone would do that so its kinda offensive to blame a server which has been opened and closed a long time ago.

People are just curious and gonna try to bug things, some succeed and some fail.
Just don't blame some servers because if they wanted to get you down, big servers would've already done that.

Just fix your server and make sure you don't make the same mistake otherwise i'm afraid you'll not be having a good time here with the people and your players.
01/31/2013 23:33 Br3aK212#683
Hey guys, ive been away for quite a bit. mind telling me the new "bots" for SRO-P servers?

Already saw mbot, any more decent one?
01/31/2013 23:54 鳳凰城#684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br3aK212 View Post
Hey guys, ive been away for quite a bit. mind telling me the new "bots" for SRO-P servers?

Already saw mbot, any more decent one?
Well . mbot - sbot are the legend bots for now.
02/01/2013 00:59 martinogingo#685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
I appreciate that since you're trying to advice me .. and I would like to say thank you :).
I just gave jae online as an example because Anna was really selfish when she opened it for money . She was selfish when she kicked haze's ass at ror . when she shouldn't do that about the root . Haze was completely ready for the server and his team and she was like * HAHAHAHAHAHA I FUCKED UP ALL HAHAHAH * . when Haze does not deserve what she did . since he's helpful with anyone and he has good charisma in epvp .
Speaking about ma srewlar .. It should be on after couple of hours . we're filtering the IPs again . since I was wrong when I unblocked all IPs
Couple of hours? Sounds like the server should be online right now than....

How much longer will it take?
02/01/2013 01:12 sinxtra#686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
I appreciate that since you're trying to advice me .. and I would like to say thank you :).
I just gave jae online as an example because Anna was really selfish when she opened it for money . She was selfish when she kicked haze's ass at ror . when she shouldn't do that about the root . Haze was completely ready for the server and his team and she was like * HAHAHAHAHAHA I FUCKED UP ALL HAHAHAH * . when Haze does not deserve what she did . since he's helpful with anyone and he has good charisma in epvp .
Speaking about ma srewlar .. It should be on after couple of hours . we're filtering the IPs again . since I was wrong when I unblocked all IPs
Well I am not aware of what happened with Jae or RoR, all I know is RoR failed.
But fine, we are now in the present, servers like yours draw alot of attention and certainly 100% haters.

Filtering IPs will give you trouble again, but your choice ofc.
02/01/2013 02:35 鳳凰城#687
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Well I am not aware of what happened with Jae or RoR, all I know is RoR failed.
But fine, we are now in the present, servers like yours draw alot of attention and certainly 100% haters.

Filtering IPs will give you trouble again, but your choice ofc.
Totally didnt saw your posts because of Anna's . lmao . well , IP filtring will give us alot of protection since we got 71923 IP were attacking us by botnets / panadoras . they're all in block list . and we're blocking about 10k IPs at the moment thats why the server is off . when we will finish the list of IP ddosing , server should be on . Me , myself .. can not wait to open the server :D
02/01/2013 15:24 OutlawNL#688
Phoenix I thought you complained about the 'ludoworks' thing in this thread, now I just see you spamming 'bout evolution 24/7

THE IRONY IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
02/01/2013 15:51 xXMagicalXx#689
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Phoenix I thought you complained about the 'ludoworks' thing in this thread, now I just see you spamming 'bout evolution 24/7

THE IRONY IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
brolar calm downlar thought you left sro? Still addicted? xd
02/01/2013 16:03 Bartic#690
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
brolar calm downlar thought you left sro? Still addicted? xd
Visiting EPvpers != playing SRO. I visit Exploits section, but I don't use any bots.