this bot is shit not a bot, i took 3 days to level up my ninjas to 70 level and fatalstrike speed is almost same as human
Yes we hire Mexicans to take control of your character and level it for you by hand.Quote:
this bot is shit not a bot, i took 3 days to level up my ninjas to 70 level and fatalstrike speed is almost same as human
yeah... you do that i think so. enouguh of irony idiot id rather use cochrome 10 days than ur shit bot 30 days enough of talk ill rather chargeback you noob :mad:Quote:
Yes we hire Mexicans to take control of your character and level it for you by hand.
Not the fact that you probably used everything default and press a single "Go" button.
All you need to do is read the guides on the forum on how to customise the bot and then use it, 0 - 70 should take very little time if you set the bot up correctly.Quote:
yeah... you do that i think so. enouguh of irony idiot id rather use cochrome 10 days than ur shit bot 30 days enough of talk ill rather chargeback you noob :mad:
If only if any of what you said made any sense, but here comes the mad I mean bad anyways (after seeing this)Quote:
yeah... you do that i think so. enouguh of irony idiot id rather use cochrome 10 days than ur shit bot 30 days enough of talk ill rather chargeback you noob :mad:
Just 6h? it took me 1-2days to get abt 10-15 chars L70^^.This was the first bot i EVER used and ima stick with this one ConquerAi 1# (sad enough im a poor man atm cant buy itxD..)Quote:
Still enjoying the bot.
A lot of people complaining though:/ Since this is my first bot, is it normal that miners are taking 6hours to get 0-70? I d/c every 2minutes, When its on its failing to travel, I've set the speed down to help etc. When's the bot going to be 'Fixed'
I use both and I'll tell you AI does login more smoothly. However, all over the forum it states, "level 10 guys at once, each 20-minute period login another set of 10."Quote:
I heard in CO Chrome's chat, users that don't use proxy's log 500 on at once with COAI, whereas chrome starts struggling at about 30.
I'm interested in subscribing in this. still have to decide. :P
Aimbot settings are all in the subscriber's forumQuote:
where can i find an auto nado :X