🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

06/23/2021 04:25 rlawldn09011#661
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] hmm.. I bought visiobleague but.. Fucking do not work and no supported fuck do not use i think scam
06/23/2021 05:10 ilikebacon#662
Been using GOS for 2 and a half months now, no bans
06/23/2021 15:09 xXCh4osXx#663
Can Someone recommend a cheap one for some fun (account should last like a week or longer).
I tried Robur, but its not that good.
Prediciton aint good, combo aint that good, crashes like every game once, or i have to reconnect at least cause it wont load...
06/23/2021 21:31 Prispither#664
Sent you a PM. Please respond @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2021 15:15 KartalUD#665
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Can Someone recommend a cheap one for some fun (account should last like a week or longer).
I tried Robur, but its not that good.
Prediciton aint good, combo aint that good, crashes like every game once, or i have to reconnect at least cause it wont load...
pentasharp.com UD Script try
06/26/2021 12:48 invulBox#666
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Can Someone recommend a cheap one for some fun (account should last like a week or longer).
I tried Robur, but its not that good.
Prediciton aint good, combo aint that good, crashes like every game once, or i have to reconnect at least cause it wont load...
I hit d3 with robur, prediction was good but yeah combos and utilities ain't there.
06/26/2021 20:36 GermanQueen#667
Hi there is safe TFT script ? Like best comp calculation or what's the best thing to buy ?
06/27/2021 07:39 JustSleepy#668
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulBox View Post
I hit d3 with robur, prediction was good but yeah combos and utilities ain't there.
They've added an inbuilt utility script recently that's pretty good, my only issue would be that their evade isn't great but I don't use it I just use drawings.
06/27/2021 08:50 sugeao#669
Quote:
Originally Posted by emicovi View Post
Just for your info Valkyrie its external. Also the owner its so aggressive that bans anyone that expose this.
it is expected from a bad coder. frustration must be a daily thing for him. also, indeed it is external, not internal
06/28/2021 13:55 KR007#670
atm im using GoS but the Orbwalker and the Evade isnt that perfect...

So im thinking about LeagueHell or pentasharp what can you guys recommend more?
06/28/2021 15:41 alicee1#671
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR007 View Post
atm im using GoS but the Orbwalker and the Evade isnt that perfect...

So im thinking about LeagueHell or pentasharp what can you guys recommend more?
I would stay with GoS, they have been UD since january. I used it from january to may and while its not the best orb, it does its job.

I'm using pentasharp in a smurf acc since may, no bans still but they will come eventually.
06/30/2021 08:18 BirdyDesu#672
Can anyone confirm if this is a scam? Messaged him on discord and obviously he says, "One spots left"... Also, the screenshot and video provided seems a little fishy. Screenshot of the menu as Vayne but hides the menu and recorded with Lucian.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/30/2021 13:11 alicee1#673
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdyDesu View Post
Can anyone confirm if this is a scam? Messaged him on discord and obviously he says, "One spots left"... Also, the screenshot and video provided seems a little fishy. Screenshot of the menu as Vayne but hides the menu and recorded with Lucian.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Seems fishy and it isn't listed in this thread. I wouldn't buy until I hear some vouches.
06/30/2021 13:14 moataz-12#674
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicee1 View Post
Seems fishy and it isn't listed in this thread. I wouldn't buy until I hear some vouches.
what is the best UD script now GoS Or pentasharp
06/30/2021 13:46 alicee1#675
Quote:
Originally Posted by moataz-12 View Post
what is the best UD script now GoS Or pentasharp
Pentasharp is internal and UD for now (it's a cracked toir+) and GoS is external and UD for a few months. Internal is better than external.

If you don't care to get banned just use pentasharp.