[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

07/12/2017 17:16 BotPG#661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Am working on it :P So yeah, I'm going to sell licenses for the tools from now on, and those with a license will get all of the new updates with features and stuff that I will be adding to the tools.
But I haven't fully decided on the price yet though, so I'd like to hear you guys input of what you deem a "fair" price for a tool like this ;-)
When could we expect the new " tool "
07/12/2017 18:45 Palladium<3#662
Bonge, don't do lifetime licences. If for some reason you stop developing people are gunna get maad & want money back for some thing they already benefited from if u quit the project #PBDO
07/12/2017 20:24 Bonge<>#663
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotPG View Post
When could we expect the new " tool "
Soon™. I just had to add a license system to the tools and I need to finish the last updates to the GG tool. Should be done pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Bonge, don't do lifetime licences. If for some reason you stop developing people are gunna get maad & want money back for some thing they already benefited from if u quit the project #PBDO
Thanks for the advice, and don't worry, I wont (:
07/21/2017 03:55 Pepe775#664
Sorry,

were can I find the new version off it, I have the 1.0.3 , and someone tell me they are a new version, but it dont update it himself

Regards
07/21/2017 15:09 MASO1974#665
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can find this on page 1
07/21/2017 21:48 Pepe775#666
Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3

There is no new version?
07/22/2017 00:12 Bonge<>#667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe775 View Post
Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3

There is no new version?
Nope, the newest GG tool version is 1.0.3.
07/23/2017 02:08 Vidrafan#668
The tool's "Spins before using multiplier" option isn't working for me.It keeps spinning until it has 6 multiplier.Any way to fix this?
07/23/2017 04:38 epete#669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidrafan View Post
The tool's "Spins before using multiplier" option isn't working for me.It keeps spinning until it has 6 multiplier.Any way to fix this?
If you have more paralel requests than 1 in settings, it will not use it properly.
07/31/2017 22:54 iNSOMNiA3D#670
i wait for the New Tool :D
08/09/2017 16:36 twistedcarnage#671
i have a question. i use this in tandem with DOB. my question is, is there a way for the gg tool to build the gate once the bot is done with the gate already built? another question, ive gotten an error for trying to build a gate while the bot is still finishing said gate. is there a way to keep the gg tool from just stopping once this error occurs? or build gate and hold of on outting it on the map until bot is done doing the gate?
08/09/2017 22:49 Bonge<>#672
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedcarnage View Post
i have a question. i use this in tandem with DOB. my question is, is there a way for the gg tool to build the gate once the bot is done with the gate already built? another question, ive gotten an error for trying to build a gate while the bot is still finishing said gate. is there a way to keep the gg tool from just stopping once this error occurs? or build gate and hold of on outting it on the map until bot is done doing the gate?
Yup this is actually a new feature that I've implemented in the new 'premium' version of the tool, which will make the tool keep spinning after a gate has been completed.

Unfortunately there has been some issues which have delayed it from being released, but for the people were interested in this new update and wants a license for it a little sooner - just send me a message on Discord.
08/26/2017 23:56 Spirit2.0Hunter#673
It's not work for me. I start the tool and It's say this error: 0xc000007b. I have Windows 7. I tried on other computer with windows 10 and It's already worked... What I have to do for fix this problem?
08/27/2017 00:40 epete#674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit2.0Hunter View Post
It's not work for me. I start the tool and It's say this error: 0xc000007b. I have Windows 7. I tried on other computer with windows 10 and It's already worked... What I have to do for fix this problem?
This helped in the past, I think it should still work, try it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/27/2017 12:26 brouhaha#675
Hello
I just got a random shower thought
can you merge all the three tools in one ?