CFPRO Hack [20.12.2012 updated]

12/31/2012 05:58 z8player#661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjajko View Post
LOL i download NEEW Version ;)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

HIHIIHIHIHHI!!!!!!

its not Fake picture end im in game .BABAROGA. this is my Test account come in game end finde mee ;)

just wait a few seconds end Menu Show UP

CFPRO.DLL not update this hack Neew Version is 1,7 Mb see picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

IM GOOD END I LOVE IT :D

LOL i have 1 Question for all you think this boy is CODER look my Skype end i try finde this CFPRO.DLL in skype WATCH THIS..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

CFPRO.DLL its Just POOR BOY its not Coder for Cfpro Hack bolive mee im not litle boy i have 33 year end im not Blinde ;)

BUSTED!!!!

CFPRO.DLL:1st GO Finish school boy end come in this site whit your own hack if you finish first school :D
lol:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
12/31/2012 06:36 Howboutdat#662
LOL, CFPRO is the coder.
12/31/2012 07:14 wowmanwow#663
If he is the coder how come there is an working version of the hack o.o think about it Sjajko makes a good point and he has proof what proof you got?
12/31/2012 07:23 sakin21#664
PH Detected!
12/31/2012 07:37 Howboutdat#665
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowmanwow View Post
If he is the coder how come there is an working version of the hack o.o think about it Sjajko makes a good point and he has proof what proof you got?
The proof is CFPRO is a real coder.. I help him, he's my friend.. I've been to his house and checked his pc I saw all the codes he put in the hacks for you.. besides Sjajko got the hack from cfpro.biz and posted it as his thread
12/31/2012 08:27 Sjajko#666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
The proof is CFPRO is a real coder.. I help him, he's my friend.. I've been to his house and checked his pc I saw all the codes he put in the hacks for you.. besides Sjajko got the hack from cfpro.biz and posted it as his thread
LOL Coder whit 15 years end bad Hear :D
12/31/2012 09:27 wowmanwow#667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
The proof is CFPRO is a real coder.. I help him, he's my friend.. I've been to his house and checked his pc I saw all the codes he put in the hacks for you.. besides Sjajko got the hack from cfpro.biz and posted it as his thread
I can't argue with that. Anyways well in that case he's a talented kid for sometime coding that fast I've been coding for 5 years make my own hacks and I gotta give it to him being able to make aimbots and other features that fast takes a lot of brain anyways gl
12/31/2012 09:51 s2pideleprank#668
why not make a hack that gives us gold points or cash points ?
12/31/2012 13:59 Chaos2012#669
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2pideleprank View Post
why not make a hack that gives us gold points or cash points ?
cause that is game database which means you have to hack the game it self not the client which will be illegal and may send you to prison and it's also hard since z8 is site who sell points means its protected with a good firewall , not impossible though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjajko View Post
LOL Coder whit 15 years end bad Hear :D
well you're 33 years old and calling you're self angry boy ? u present an old version of the hack that works for xp ph only ! seriously ! man let the dude do his work i don't care if he's 5 he does a great job and if he's young its an advantage !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
The proof is CFPRO is a real coder.. I help him, he's my friend.. I've been to his house and checked his pc I saw all the codes he put in the hacks for you.. besides Sjajko got the hack from cfpro.biz and posted it as his thread
since you and cfpro are friend why don't you help him make the update fasteeer :D come on it's been too long and we have to use the shitty hacks out there !! :D tell him he's the best coder for cf out there ! and i mean it no1 made a hack this good in years !
12/31/2012 14:16 peradpetar#670
GAME CRASHED WHY?
12/31/2012 14:21 Chaos2012#671
Quote:
Originally Posted by peradpetar View Post
GAME CRASHED WHY?
hack needs a patch wait for the new update :)
12/31/2012 14:32 johngon#672
Works with windows 8 ?
12/31/2012 14:43 Chaos2012#673
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngon View Post
Works with windows 8 ?
still not patched wait for the new update to know that :) i guess it works :D
12/31/2012 19:29 Howboutdat#674
HELLO EVERYONE.. I HAVE SPOKEN TO CFPRO.DLL, AND THE BAD NEWS IS, THIS IS GOING TO BE HIS LAST HACKS CUZ YOU GUYS DON'T APPRECIATE HIS WORKS. HE TOLD ME READING ALL THOSE COMMENTS MADE HIM FEEL BAD AND NOT GOING TO CODE HACKS ANYMORE FOR Epvp..
12/31/2012 19:49 cuota123#675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutdat View Post
HELLO EVERYONE.. I HAVE SPOKEN TO CFPRO.DLL, AND THE BAD NEWS IS, THIS IS GOING TO BE HIS LAST HACKS CUZ YOU GUYS DON'T APPRECIATE HIS WORKS. HE TOLD ME READING ALL THOSE COMMENTS MADE HIM FEEL BAD AND NOT GOING TO CODE HACKS ANYMORE FOR Epvp..


Sjajko Read This , Now He will not code more hacks for Epvp for ur fault and other guys that say the same thing.

Really guys, stop criticizing and making those stupid comments like those made ​​Sjajko.