[Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

01/10/2012 10:33 Akatashh#661
Rewards are being updated daily at 13:00 GMT.
01/10/2012 12:25 MapleStoryUndMetin2Packet#662
I've seen a plugin once which showed you how many referals where above lvl 5, but i can't find it.

Any1 knows a link ?
01/10/2012 13:28 ChaosRain#663
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/10/2012 13:41 prz3m3k#664
Hi everyone! I have some problem. Bot does not use battletraining... any solution for this ? thx and best regards !
01/10/2012 22:56 ugotstuffed#665
Quote:
Originally Posted by prz3m3k View Post
Hi everyone! I have some problem. Bot does not use battletraining... any solution for this ? thx and best regards !
if you have battle training enabled but it is not doing it then it means you are using an unsupported resolution
01/10/2012 23:28 prz3m3k#666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
if you have battle training enabled but it is not doing it then it means you are using an unsupported resolution
so i must use a 1024:768 resolution ? now i use 1360:768...
01/11/2012 00:01 EllieGold#667
Quote:
Originally Posted by prz3m3k View Post
so i must use a 1024:768 resolution ? now i use 1360:768...
you can change it
01/11/2012 02:25 ugotstuffed#668
Quote:
Originally Posted by prz3m3k View Post
so i must use a 1024:768 resolution ? now i use 1360:768...
you don't have to use 1024x768 but 1360x768 won't work because if you aren't using 1024x768, you must have at least 1280 width and at least 800 height
01/11/2012 08:47 adasieq#669
Hi.
At start sorry for my english.I had a problem with that bot, I made all settings like in first post,configured txt and after i ran Bot it only showed in right-down corner and its all what he doing.
01/11/2012 13:22 Dwink#670
Another night working flawlessly got my free tier 3 champ in 40 minutes. Thanks again
01/11/2012 13:48 Plxbag#671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
Another night working flawlessly got my free tier 3 champ in 40 minutes. Thanks again
So am I to take it gets an account to lvl 5 in 4 minutes? :-)
Or did you do less than 10?

Anyway, anyone got an approx time on how long it takes to get to level 5?
Thinking about firing this up on my 2 computers + laptop :D
01/11/2012 14:02 Wurzelbeert#672
Quote:
Originally Posted by adasieq View Post
Hi.
At start sorry for my english.I had a problem with that bot, I made all settings like in first post,configured txt and after i ran Bot it only showed in right-down corner and its all what he doing.
Launch the bot as administrator.
01/11/2012 15:20 shisaya24#673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plxbag View Post
So am I to take it gets an account to lvl 5 in 4 minutes? :-)
Or did you do less than 10?

Anyway, anyone got an approx time on how long it takes to get to level 5?
Thinking about firing this up on my 2 computers + laptop :D
4 hours. Already pointed out several times b4. Use search -.-

Shisaya
01/11/2012 17:58 333Dyan#674
I have 1 question.
I had 4 lvl account and I placed it 1 in the list of accounts. After 2 games account reached 5 lvl and didn't stoped. It continued to create games after lvl 5.
Is it possible for LolEtal to check lvl befor creating the game and switch to another account if first one reached lvl 5 ?
01/11/2012 18:43 shisaya24#675
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333Dyan View Post
I have 1 question.
I had 4 lvl account and I placed it 1 in the list of accounts. After 2 games account reached 5 lvl and didn't stoped. It continued to create games after lvl 5.
Is it possible for LolEtal to check lvl befor creating the game and switch to another account if first one reached lvl 5 ?
Set leveldetect to true in your cofig.ini...

Shisaya