Lf walker windows 7 for official

02/08/2012 00:43 bebesbebes#661
anyone have any idea?? The site [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this off? some light? What we have to do?
02/08/2012 04:24 Cheefa420#662
oh wow you guys come alive real quick once a verify fail occurs lmao, but when somebody needs help nobody is on here. hahahaha
02/08/2012 07:30 Umibozo#663
I dont know why it is saying verify fail for you guyz but i just logged and said verify ok for me, and walker is working for me, but still having some bugs+problems. I am playing on a wind 7 64bit.
02/08/2012 09:24 FlareSXL#664
yeh i think verify server was down for a while just a temp glitch :) keep trying if it happens in future.
02/08/2012 10:29 Umibozo#665
walker is running for 2+ hours since my last post perfectly, and if it say verify fail most likely because server is down. Doom cryer here on NA server.
02/08/2012 17:24 bebesbebes#666
Any news about the solution of the verify fail?? I was open now and fail! But I do not know if I need to be logged to see it
02/08/2012 18:02 plasma23#667
you have to be logged in completely to know if its failed or not. mine works again as of before the server update. should be fine.
02/08/2012 18:16 bebesbebes#668
Anyone know whether to 2:19 l2w need to change the ect / host?? or you can leave the default windows right?

ps: when you are on the server is only to reverify?
02/08/2012 21:42 plasma23#669
walker working fine. verify ok again.
02/08/2012 22:03 heonkim1#670
I wonder if anyone who use walker having same problem like me with healer healing non stop.. when i set it up first time it was working ok for first an hour or so then it start to healing like a crazy maniac.. any solution to this anyone?
02/10/2012 01:51 frosty1122#671
I am heon .. would like to know whats up as well :P also the bot wont heal its party members all I need is walker right nothing else?
02/10/2012 02:34 Cheefa420#672
Anyone have lag problems in GC with walker?
02/11/2012 01:50 shatterstar#673
Hey guys I have a question. Sorry if this has been posted and answered already. If so point me to the right place please.

Anyways my L2walker is all set up however my character runs up to a targeted mob stands next to it (its a melee character) and does nothing then it changes target. For every 15 mobs it does this to it will attack one.

What do I have set-up wrong?

I'm guessing maybe mob is targeted by someone else and therefor it wont attack but I forgot (cant find) where to turn KS on

ThX
02/11/2012 04:09 gamiliaris#674
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterstar View Post
Hey guys I have a question. Sorry if this has been posted and answered already. If so point me to the right place please.

Anyways my L2walker is all set up however my character runs up to a targeted mob stands next to it (its a melee character) and does nothing then it changes target. For every 15 mobs it does this to it will attack one.

What do I have set-up wrong?

I'm guessing maybe mob is targeted by someone else and therefor it wont attack but I forgot (cant find) where to turn KS on

ThX
put 10000 in policy tab
02/11/2012 22:01 BabaBlunt#675
Hi at all,

can someone plz put me the DL Link of the Walker again who should work with Retail?

i cannot find him


thank uuuu <3