The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

10/01/2012 20:55 Patato​#6661
yea yea I had -tbm as well, but it's removed because I didn't deserve it
10/01/2012 21:01 FutureGaming#6662
Happy Birthday :)
10/01/2012 21:27 Yuuka™#6663
What are you doing at the moment?
10/01/2012 22:02 Pyrolex#6664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libya View Post
What are you doing at the moment?
read your post and write an answer. :rolleyes:
Nothing, only listen to music (german rap), and you?
10/01/2012 22:09 FutureGaming#6665
It´s (y)
10/01/2012 22:13 Pyrolex#6666
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureGaming View Post
It´s (y)
please what? :confused:
10/01/2012 22:24 Αndy#6667
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
read your post and write an answer. :rolleyes:
Nothing, only listen to music (german rap), and you?
Kid :facepalm:

What's up guys?
10/01/2012 22:33 Pyrolex#6668
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Šisturbed† View Post
Kid :facepalm:

What's up guys?
you are the kid :facepalm:

I'm nice, and what is with you? Are you mad bro?
10/01/2012 22:36 Αndy#6669
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
you are the kid :facepalm:

I'm nice, and what is with you? Are you mad bro?
Thank god I am NOT your bro. I'm the kid? I'm way older than you :)
10/01/2012 22:37 Pyrolex#6670
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Šisturbed† View Post
Thank god I am NOT your bro. I'm the kid? I'm way older than you :)
Yes of course, how old are you? 10? rofl
10/01/2012 23:01 Achat#6671
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
you are the kid :facepalm:

I'm nice, and what is with you? Are you mad bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Šisturbed† View Post
Thank god I am NOT your bro. I'm the kid? I'm way older than you :)
Please don't disturb this Thread.

Hi OT and Goodbye!
10/01/2012 23:02 Pyrolex#6672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achat View Post
Please don't disturb this Thread.

Hi OT and Goodbye!
Sry Achat, but the kid began. :rolleyes:
Good night dude! :D
10/01/2012 23:04 Αndy#6673
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
Sry Achat, but the kid began. :rolleyes:
Good night dude! :D
I'm 17, rofl. You're so funny, you even said that you are 10 :awesome:
10/01/2012 23:05 Pyrolex#6674
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Šisturbed† View Post
I'm 17, rofl. You're so funny, you even said that you are 10 :awesome:
Haha and you are so smart and believe that. :facepalm:
Say hello to my ignore-list.
10/01/2012 23:21 Αndy#6675
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
Haha and you are so smart and believe that. :facepalm:
Say hello to my ignore-list.
You told me that like 3 times :awesome: