I am in your debt pal,yes I can farm Runes again. I hope you could make the SD hacks undetectable.
01/17/2010 10:22stardash_009#6620
who-ahhh..
GM MAC!!!
01/17/2010 10:28The Necromancer#6621
Well its been a while...ok a week really for some servers, but well worth it. Thanks for working hard Brian.
Also lol at the pic on the 1st page.
01/17/2010 10:39tanhc99#6622
wow brian~ nice breakthrough! oh btw ncie logo the GC hackers club ^_^
Now if only engines can work again...
1 question:
How did u make the icon?
01/17/2010 10:41slasher09#6623
lol...
its a fake actually...
look at the level...
its 65...
level of the GM's are all 75...
01/17/2010 10:45.HackMii#6624
lol..
you know there is a hack before that you can change your name but i forgot it...
01/17/2010 10:52jayguagua#6625
BRIAN YOUR THE BOMB ^^ more power 2 u
01/17/2010 11:04killman204#6626
nice work but becareful thats not work for me :D
01/17/2010 11:04eXLaws#6627
sir !!
you've did it again!!
congrats !
more power ! more hacks ^^
01/17/2010 11:13xxwakekexx#6628
nice....
It's a nice move that the release is on tuesday and not now...
thank you again..
01/17/2010 11:13ozzky22#6629
It will be released after patch of GC? I hope it works!! thanks a lot brian for all of your hard work, and for all the people who help in the project!!..
01/17/2010 11:33tasuke05#6630
So Bright Brian~
Knowledge of STI.
And knowledge of Bataan :D
Waiting for the next patch.