How do I start the 32Bit client again in NA? Forgot how it works, since opening with the BAT file will skip the login launcher?
Is there a 32 bit tunnel or anything?
Thanks.
Is there a 32 bit tunnel or anything?
Thanks.
Well you have to maybe login first and then click the link.Quote:
Hey, my activationlink doesnt work properly.
I am asked to log in in order to access that area.
I ve got the email but as soon as i click the link im promted to log in.Quote:
Well you have to maybe login first and then click the link.
If you are the user from trash-mail.com, e-mail was sent. ;-)
But i recommend not to use one time e-mail services.
If you don't wanna use your primarily mail, im fine with that.
Use protonmail.com as an secure e-mail provider.
They just require from you minimal data. (username, password).