[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

01/06/2010 14:47 bogs2543#6526
no working hacks for now..


:(
01/06/2010 14:49 juizce#6527
no hacks for NAGC too?

then it seems things got updated after the WGC

T_______________________T
01/06/2010 14:49 RanOnlineSukZ#6528
Looking forward to it.....
01/06/2010 14:51 halex13#6529
yer thanks sir brian but not working atm
01/06/2010 14:56 shinku12#6530
why new gc update i cant use it..
01/06/2010 14:57 loveguru#6531
now ur new sd hack for north america gc is not working
01/06/2010 15:00 Gimnos#6532
teh new hack aint working !
01/06/2010 15:02 krazndragon9000#6533
Brian your scripts makes NAGC ssay that my GC is not up to date.
01/06/2010 15:02 eXLaws#6534
maybe the GM's found out how the hack works.. well.. its time to play legit again..

need help? :D
01/06/2010 15:03 veritun#6535
i tried it... at first it said Your Game Client has not been updated to the latest version
tried it again after updating.... didnt work at all but im not to worried bout it <3 thanks brian looking foward to next one.
01/06/2010 15:19 Gimnos#6536
when will brian fix this?
01/06/2010 15:26 twilitsoul333#6537
-sigh-
Damnit, I want Kaze'doggeh...
Aaaaaand no one's on ATM to party with... T.T

Pretty pretty please fix it, Mr. Brian? ^.^'
01/06/2010 15:26 Ninkuro#6538
I hope you can fix the NAGC file D:
01/06/2010 15:32 shineblade#6539
I figure it might be that he forgot to put the new dungeon in the fan_map.kom file.
Be patient guys, he'll get back to us, don't worry.
<<;
And I'm saying that even though I'm new.
01/06/2010 15:33 Gimnos#6540
i think he's sleeping atm , dunno just wandering